Geocachingdragon coin

geocachingdragon

:) Alright I have some news . In january i ordered some more coins. Their is a antique copper finish and a satin gold finish These will begin to start to sell on www.coinsandpins.com On either monday the 5th or tuesday the 6th depending on the web site. their are limited numbers of both so good luck to all you dragonhunters. I also had two Le versions done a personal trade version a shiny nickel background with a gold dragon. And a very limited edition of only 10 Blacknickel background and a gold dragon. These are for Family and maybe just a couple for blow me out of the water trades. But These will not be a easy trade to make Just so you know in advance. nickel and gold will be my trader coins . Any way thanks for all the great compliments on coin over the last couple of months they are appreciated. Geocachingdragon.

Here is the info on the start of the sale last time they sold out quick so good luck to anyone who wants one.

CoinsAndPins.com upcoming coin sales notice:

Sales for the below listed coins will start on 6 Feb 2007, Tuesday, at approximately 6:00pm EST USA (11:00pm in London ; 8:00am Wednesday in Sydney ):

- 2007 Compass Rose geocoin

- Geocoinfest 2007 geocoin

- Geocachingdragon, antique copper and antique gold

- Team Alamo spinning personal geocoin

:P Ok just in case someone might have missed out or missed getting a email The third batch of my coin is going on sale at coins and pins .com tomarrow at 830pm Eastern

there are two of my favorite and i think best finishes redone

Antique bronze an antique Copper There is also a special twotone for sale Antique bronze coin with a antique silver dragon.. It pretty good too. There was a also to be a another two tone blacknickel coin with a shiny nickel dragon for sale but it wasnt right so had to be redone and will be available at a later date. I hope anyone one that wanted a coin but missed the last time has better luck this time

Note all these dragons have a green eye so its different even if its the same finish as before

any way thanks and good hunting

:D Ok just in case someone might have missed out or missed getting a email The third batch of my coin is going on sale at coins and pins .com tomarrow at 830pm Eastern

Time help needed please :P:P

As I post this it is about 1:15pm Australian Central Standard Time on Friday 30 March in South Australia.

What is it in "Eastern" please, so I can co-ordinate? :P

:P Ok just in case someone might have missed out or missed getting a email The third batch of my coin is going on sale at coins and pins .com tomarrow at 830pm Eastern

Time help needed please :P:D

As I post this it is about 1:15pm Australian Central Standard Time on Friday 30 March in South Australia.

What is it in "Eastern" please, so I can co-ordinate? :D

Tries to answer own question:

I am at UTC+09:30

US eastern is UTC-04:00

So right now it should be near midnight Eastern . .. :P

Time help needed please :P:D

Yep it is now 12:05 eastern daylight time (does that help?)

Edited by LadyBee4T

Yep it is now 12:05 eastern daylight time (does that help?)

Thanks for the confirmation.

So I think that means 8:30pm Friday US Eastern is 10am Saturday for me - very civilised! :P