Geocachingdragon coin

geocachingdragon

Just started production on my first coin and wanted to share. hope to have photos in a couple of days. Coin will be antique silver and possibly antique Bronze to start What do you think. I hope the picture comes through if not i apologize and will try to remedyThere is a nice graphic a couple of replies down so you dont have to hit web page Thanks Fox and the hound

Edited by geocachingdragon

Geocachingdragon

Just started production on my first coin and wanted to share. hope to have photos in a couple of days. Coin will be antique silver and possibly antique Bronze to start What do you think. I hope the picture comes through if not i apologize and will try to remedy

Hit on link to go to webpage to see pitcure.

I like the rendering but need some details like price, shipping costs, size, metals, number being produced, if I have to sign any agreements or anything. I'm sure that info is in the offing but I am anxious to get it as soon as possible. :blink:

Edited: Spelling

Edited by Rubiconlwb

Geocachingdragon

Just started production on my first coin and wanted to share. hope to have photos in a couple of days. Coin will be antique silver and possibly antique Bronze to start What do you think. I hope the picture comes through if not i apologize and will try to remedy

Hit on link to go to webpage to see pitcure.

Nice Coin... How much are they going to be, and when can they be ordered?

Bish0p

Looks great, gc-dragon! Did you draw it yourself?

Yes Danoshimano I drew the picture and the quote is mine as well on the back. It was a great challenge and fun as well just like geocaching. I actually designed the coin and named it then later changed my geocaching name to match it because i liked the name.. I might make my next coin a personal no sales trade only coin that i design for me . Thanks for your Question Geocachingdragon :blink:

:rolleyes:Just want to say thanks for nice comments. Here is What i Know Coins are being made by Coins and Pins . There are making Die right know and hope to get Proof coin Pitcures this week. Finishes Will definately be Antique Silver and possiblly antique bronze . The coins will be availbe on the coins and pins Web site But do not yet know Pricing or expected arrival date. I do know they are Working hard to get them here soon possibly might make chistmas rush if ordered right away. This is going to be a limited first run.But plan on making more availiable and possiblly in different Finishes if People like the coin..I''ll Try to get some extra info from coins and Pins and When I Know I'll Let Every Know .Really Hoping to post Photos soon.

There also will be a custom icon I will post it once i Pick it. Thanks again For the comments Geocachingdragon

Coins and pins did metion this coin in their email today but they called it dragon prayer not Geocachingdragon coin or Even Dragon's Prayer which is more like the coin. Good luck trying to change this this weekend.. No proof pitcures I wont even see it till It goes on sale on Sunday. What name Do People like More A Dragon's Prayer Or Geocachingdragon Coin ??

Coins and pins did metion this coin in their email today but they called it dragon prayer not Geocachingdragon coin or Even Dragon's Prayer which is more like the coin. Good luck trying to change this this weekend.. No proof pitcures I wont even see it till It goes on sale on Sunday. What name Do People like More A Dragon's Prayer Or Geocachingdragon Coin ??

Geocachingdragon is a better name because it is a personal coin, and that is your handle.

I sure I hope I can get one. Coins and Pins is good at selling coins out while you're looking the other way for a few minutes.

Just started production on my first coin and wanted to share. hope to have photos in a couple of days. Coin will be antique silver and possibly antique Bronze to start What do you think. I hope the picture comes through if not i apologize and will try to remedyThere is a nice graphic a couple of replies down so you dont have to hit web page Thanks Fox and the hound

Beautiful coin! Love those dragons! Nice saying on the back, too. Please let me know when they come available. I would like one, too.

Here is a link to the sale of my coin and other coins the info is in there will go on sale tomarrow Between 8pm and 9pm est with a few other coins I dont know what the sales price will be?? And I have not seen a

Proof picture either. So hopfully they will have one because i'm dieing to see it as well. There will only be 150 coins available for this first sale..

Upcoming geocoin sales:

The following coins will be available for ordering:

Magic Geocoin - Blue

Magic Geocoin - Green

Air Force Geocoin

Army Geocoin

Navy Geocoin

Marine Geocoin

Coast Guard geocoin

Dragon Prayer Geocoin Geocachingdragon coin

These coins will be posted through the below link on Sunday, 26 November, at between approximately 8:00pm and 9:00pm Eastern Time Zone ( USA ).

[indirect link removed by moderator - please use links that lead directly to your coin - as per the guidelines]

Orders for these items will start shipping on Thursday, 30 November.

Please do not continuously refresh the web page before and/or during the ordering times or you may not get a chance to order the coins.

Thanks Geocachingdragon

Edited by Eartha

The site says they are sold out, they may have overstock, but like anything else of course theres no promise.

And yes, I was just on the site about 1 hr to a hr & half ago & know what the site said.

Ahh well, and sorry, I wont buy geocoins from that auction place online.

If theres a second run sometime that be cool. If not oh well.

:blink: Seems to be some confusion on that e place here is the scoop

there have been 125 antique silver geocachingdragon coins and 125 antique bronze geocachingdragon coins made

They are all individually numbered 1-125 an 126-250 and have geocaching.com tracking.

150.coins sold out on coins and pins web site in a couple of days

I got the others and am getting rid of them fairly quickly.

I hope to make more of them to share , possibly in different metals as well, but have no plans at this time.

thank you to everyone for the possitive feed back on my coin I am glad it is being enjoyed. :)