Lost & Found

Criminal

Cool now if someone would just find my Kodak digital camera that I last had with me on the Redmond powerline trail a couple of weeks ago, or my motorolla FRS from the spring fling, or......

I may have forgotten that I have alzheimers. :D

I am checking to see if we located that lost FRS at the Fling. I remember Mrs. Shop99er mentioning that we had found one, but cant remember if it was at the Spring Fling or the GeoLuau. If I remember correctly the one found was red, but not sure. Waiting to hear back from her.

Cool now if someone would just find my Kodak digital camera that I last had with me on the Redmond powerline trail a couple of weeks ago, or my motorolla FRS from the spring fling, or......

I may have forgotten that I have alzheimers. :D

I am checking to see if we located that lost FRS at the Fling. I remember Mrs. Shop99er mentioning that we had found one, but cant remember if it was at the Spring Fling or the GeoLuau. If I remember correctly the one found was red, but not sure. Waiting to hear back from her.

We don't have one here. Sorry

I may have forgotten that I have alzheimers. :laughing:

We don't have one here. Sorry

Mine was red and missing the battery cover, I think I lost it at a nearby cache that we did after the fling. The good news is I found my camera under the truck seat.