What the ?

AJB3023

OK So last Saturaday I turned on my Explorist 400 and it came on with no problems. Marked a new POI and saved a route. Everything OK so far. Turned it off, placed it in its case and then placed it inside the carrying case I have for my backback. Turned it on this moring and the first thing it said was that it couldn't find the basemap. I tried it several times and got the same result. When it said that I would hit OK and then it would say loading basemap. I left it on for over an hour and still the "Loading Basemap" message.

My question is What happened and how do I fix it.

So after 30 views and not 1 response (I know folks are out either working or caching) I decided to call Tech Support. I got ahold of a very nice lady that spoke almost perfect english and we had the problem figured out in 10 minutes. Another 5 and I had my authorization number. Gonna have to send my unit in to get the basemap reloaded. Now I have to go hunt through 4 boxes of reciepts to find the proof of purchase.