If you thought 2 badge coins in one day was odd, check this out!

Team JSAM

Today we completed the art work for our next coin the "Undercover Cacher Geocoins" after 15 revisions it was finally finished, then we got the email from Hogwild and I thought ahh crap. Then I went to the forums and saw the new Police coin and thought ahh $%^&. Although our coin wont be officially for sale for about 4-5 weeks I thought it would be funny to show the art of what its going to look like and to prove that more than one person can be working on the same idea at the same time.

So here it is the 3rd badge geocoin for the day.... :mad:

Usesilverbage.jpg

I herby proclaim November 7th to be the offical badge geocoin day! :unsure:

Although I was shocked to see the first two coins I am really happy to see them as I have always been fascinated with badges and I wear one everyday.

Edited by Team Jsam

I like this one because the text is different and I really like the trade up or trade even part in particular. Hopefully we won't be required to pay 5-6 weeks out again though. 2 weeks before coins are in hand should be the standard for billing.

I agree AG this time around I am hoping for shipping within 48 hrs of payment rec.

Ok I just got everything rapped up for the coin, I had to wait and see if they could do somthing unique to really make it a sweet coin and they can! Just to let you know I am not taking reservations for this coin but you can sign up for our news letter (link in our sig) I will be ordering the coins in a week or so. I will keep you all posted as I am really happy with the way this coin turned out and cant wait to see them. Also check out website for pics of the metals I will have the pics posted later tonight.

Jake