HULP! Mijn Insect van de Reis mist!

sledgehampster

Kent iedereen het cacher Scarlet Korund van Hengelo Gld, Nederland? Dit cacher nam mijn Insect TB4B17 Bobcat Rhinehart van de Reis op 1/22/06 bij de Jager GCE5F4 op en heeft het niet sindsdien geplaatst. Jongstleden cacher geregistreerd op Geocaching.com op Donderdag, 03 Augustus, 2006. Als iedereen deze geheime voorgeheugens kent te vragen gelieve hen om mijn TB in omloop ALSTUBLIEFT terug te zetten. Dank u.

AHHHHHHGGGG

Underneath your translated Babelfished text, you see it does not make any sense. Since almost everybody in the Netherlands speak and reasonably write English, it is wiser to write it in English.

But, the majoraty of Dutch geocachers use our own forum at geocaching.nl I posted your request on that forum. Here.

Zilvervloot.

Know everybody it cacher Scarlet Korund of Henglo, Gld, the Netherlands? This cacher taken my insect TB4B17 Bobcat Rhinehart of the travel on 1/22/06 bee The Hunter GCE5F4 on and has it not since than placed. Last cacher registrated on Geocaching.com on Thurstday, 03 august, 2006. If everybody this secret prememories know to ask loved female chicken around my TB in circulation PLEASE back to put. Thank you.

Edited by Zilvervloot

AHHHHHHGGGG

Underneath your translated Babelfished text, you see it does not make any sense. Since almost everybody in the Netherlands speak and reasonably write English, it is wiser to write it in English.

But, the majoraty of Dutch geocachers use our own forum at geocaching.nl I posted your request on that forum. Here.

Zilvervloot.

Thanks for the assistance Zilvervloot! Babelfish kinda made that into jibberish didn't it...