Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin Big Sale!!! Reduced!

CacheHunters42

Here is "Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Personal Geocoin"

This coin is Gold plated and features Glow-in-the-Dark Headlights and translucent Lake Michigan.

These coins are on sale now at: CH Quality Coins

There were 500 Gold coins minted, and are in stock ready for shipment for $8.75 plus shipping.

michigan-front.jpg

michigan-back.jpg

200 LE Black Nickel versions will go on sale 11/19/2006.

Edited by CacheHunters42

:blink: I now have my coins in hand...these are great!!! I am really proud of these, they far exceeded my expectations!! If you have seen the picture and think it isn't so good (there looks to be a bit of a blob in the paint job towards the rear of the Jeep and on the fender), THE PICTURE REALLY DOESN'T do this coin justice!!!

This coin was actually made from a picture taken of my Jeep traveling down a MI trail (back side), the 3D relief represents the underbrush and foliage of the trees outlining the trail!! The front represents our "smashing" into the caching world on the fly!!! The headlights glow in the dark, the paint job for the Jeep is a pearl effect green and really glimmers as much as the water does!!

We are proud to have had the fortune of finding 500 caches in just 5 months...but our biggest thrill is having met all our great new friends along the "trail" After all...caching is not just about the numbers as much as it is about the fun you have while participating in this great sport, the views afforded while out searching the hides and the friends you make along the way!!!

NOT BAD FOR OUR FIRST ATTEMPT!!! :blink:

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Neat coin, thanks for posting a "stationary" picture. I went to buy one, and went through the whole process, then discovered that CH wanted to charge me $5.30US to mail the coin. Oh well. Maybe I can trade for one someday.

CH emailed me back to say that the shipping cost was an error on their site. I went back today and bought this coin and three others, and the shipping was $4 and change.

Just wanted to say that the icon has been worked out and submitted for this coin...should show soon!!! I released 5 of these coins to travel yesterday...wish them luck on their missions...AND... I plan to place a few unactivated coins out for FTF of my caches I'm working on (I already did actually place 1 unactivated...waiting for the cache to publish). I have plans to place another 50+ caches in the very near future, so I will place probably place 25-30 FTF coins in those!!

I have a better picture for this coin, if someone could help me in placing it on this forum , I'd be happy to email it to them (I'm a bit SSSSLLLOOOWWWW at these things) As well afellow cacher has bought one and will be posting a picture or two soon!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

"I was a bit hesitant on ordering this coin when I saw the picture, but as I watched, I saw the new pic come up and decided to go for it...I'M GLAD I DID!!!! Rockin Roddy....your coin ROCKS!! I especially like the color of the Jeep and the water...wow, those really sparkle in the light!!"

"Great job on this coin!!"

This message was sent to me by a cacher from California....glad that you liked the coin!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

"I was a bit hesitant on ordering this coin when I saw the picture, but as I watched, I saw the new pic come up and decided to go for it...I'M GLAD I DID!!!! Rockin Roddy....your coin ROCKS!! I especially like the color of the Jeep and the water...wow, those really sparkle in the light!!"

"Great job on this coin!!"

This message was sent to me by a cacher from California....glad that you liked the coin!!

See, that new pic I put up for you did make a difference! :)

Jayman11

bump

edit to add: I have been informed by Eartha that I am being a bit rude by merely bumping my thread w/o any info...SORRY! I assumed (I know) that anyone who has already read the thread would know what the bump was for, and those that didn't merely needed to look at the top to get all the info!

I'll add comments and info with future bumps...not wanting to offend anyone!

BTW...these are still available, come on in and take some home with you! It IS a Jepp coin after all!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy