What is the best car to go geocaching in?

Da king

I find my feet the most adaptable for the most situations. They can handle bigger rocks and more mud than most 4x4s. Plus they can go around and nobody yells at me for being off trail.

Still best 4x4 is a relative thing and there is no universal best. Anything that would be best in my book has to seat 5.

In my universe that's an old Diesel Blazer or a Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series.

I think either a Porsche 997 Turbo or a 1967 American Motors Rambler station wagon.

Mine was cherry red inside and out, and I don't mean Porsche! Three on the tree, I could shift that baby without using the clutch. Only it was an AMC Rebel sedan, not the wagon.

As far as the best car to go in? My car, that means I'll be the driver. I love my caching mobile. It's a Subaru Forester. As a matter of fact, I'm at the Subaru dealership right now getting a check-up. They have a computer for me to use, and a TV to watch. If something is wrong (I'm hearing a noise) they will give me a loaner.

Whoopdie do for my Subaru! 95,000+ wonderful caching miles over 16 states, in 4 years, and counting.

My family had a red Rambler wagon. It was a late '50s model with electric push button select automatic transmission. We used to go camping in the Adirondacks with that lemon. My favorite memory is going to the ice cream store with the whole family jammed inside.

Edited by GPS Guy

I think either a Porsche 997 Turbo or a 1967 American Motors Rambler station wagon.

I love my caching mobile. It's a Subaru Forester.

My 1961 Rambler All American wagon was Red and White outside with an automatic transmission.

My Forester has 105,000 and still going strong. I can park in places my old Taurus would never get out of.

With the price of gas these days, the best car to go geocaching in is the car that belongs to whoever you can talk into driving!