Geocaching Quotes

Ice91

Its not humerous, but it works...Im thinking on including it on a coin design that will be a Mountain Bike.

"Sometimes the path of least resistance isnt the best path chosen...Once on that path-TAKE IT!"~~~007BigD

Not quite perfected, but its true-eh?

edit: Goes with the phrase "Wheels like water" which I like while trail riding.

Edited by 007BigD

While hunting for a cache, where we had to climb 3 or 4 cliffs, I kept asking my 10 year old daughter "Do you just want to wait here?" After a few times of me asking she finally said (with a bit of irritation in her voice) "I wouldn't have come looking for this stupid cache if I wanted to wait here."

"Sign my name!"

I love that and still say it to people. Its not my quote but I use it a lot. I happen to know the guy that said it and he is great.

THis on is good too.

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.
Found in it a log and its been used in the forums.

I wont tell the story but get someone to find the "soapy boy" log.

This exchange happened on a Minnesota facebook group on Saturday between me and another guy while trying to find a cache that kept eluding me which if I actually thought about it right away I would have found it.

Me: Anyone give me a hint on the NAME REMOVED AS TO NOT SPOIL cache in Duluth? Looked for 15 minutes and no luck.

Guy: Under the stairs would be a good place to look.

Me: Too many silly muggles.

Guy: They can't all be silly...can they?

10 minutes later...

Me: Lol I'm the silly one. Found it

Edited by diamonddolljeanette

"It says that I'm standing RIGHT ON TOP OF IT!"

--- Me right before the GPS usually starts bouncing around like crazy

I say this one a lot. My wife's is usually "by the way...I found it <10-20-30> minutes ago..it's right here", usually after she's found a comfy spot to sit to watch me plod, trod, trip over stuff, and curse as I keep looking for it. She takes great comfort in my misery.

My wife's is usually "by the way...I found it <10-20-30> minutes ago..it's right here", usually after she's found a comfy spot to sit to watch me plod, trod, trip over stuff, and curse as I keep looking for it. She takes great comfort in my misery.

My lovely assistant's goal is to get me moving, so if she found the cache, she'd immediately lord it over me and make me sign the log so we could get back on the trail.

Obligatory geocaching quote: "It says the next cache is only a tenth of a mile further!"