Should I archive or disable?

imfrog2002

I have a cache that I'm having trouble with. I can't keep ANY container waterproof that fits where this one is. This one also has been found on the ground a few feet away once. Should I disable it and move it to another spot in the park, or should I archive it and make a new one in the park? I have never been sure of this, so any help would be appreciated. :D

I have a cache that I'm having trouble with. I can't keep ANY container waterproof that fits where this one is. This one also has been found on the ground a few feet away once. Should I disable it and move it to another spot in the park, or should I archive it and make a new one in the park? I have never been sure of this, so any help would be appreciated. :D

If you are moving the cache to a different area of the park, you should archive the old one and create a new one.

Perhaps we can help you solve your leaky container problem and you can keep it where it is.

Okay, that'd be great. It has to fit into an area that's about half an inch tall, an inch deep, and about 2 inches wide. Any ideas on containers? I have a container that I stored wax for my braces in as a container, with a tiny ziploc-style bag that holds the log. I can't keep that bag closed and the container isn't waterproof. I'll take ANY suggestions. The first container I tried was a pen cap that was waterproof at home, but it got damaged.

Edited by imfrog2002

Okay, that'd be great. It has to fit into an area that's about half an inch tall, an inch deep, and about 2 inches wide. Any ideas on containers? I have a container that I stored wax for my braces in as a container, with a tiny ziploc-style bag that holds the log. I can't keep that bag closed and the container isn't waterproof. I'll take ANY suggestions. The first container I tried was a pen cap that was waterproof at home, but it got damaged.

Have you tried a bison tube? That should be perfect.

Hmm. I've never seen cyro tubes. I've seen ones that are close to that, but not exactly like it. I think I'll wait on the bison tube, because, I think that I might just have something that'll work great. :D I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Okay, I'm trying something new. A perfume container. It's shaped like a vial, and it is small enough. It'll smell great, too. xD They might have to work for a while to get the log rolled up that small, but it works. :D (I also can't wait to see what they'll do to get it out. It's too small for tweezers, and so tight that hitting it won't get it out. :D)

Edited by imfrog2002