Support your local Reviewer

El Diablo

The choice is obvious. Only one reviewer combines all of the qualities of being smart, witty, courteous, debonair, funny, sensitive, trustworthy, understanding, and he needs a walking stick with a frog on it! Of course, I'm talking about the one and only: MAX CACHER dance016.gif He's Tennessee's favorite son!

Maxcacher, hands down.

The fat guy he hangs around with is pretty cool too!

Maxcacher
Maxcacher
Maxcacher
Perhaps I misread El Diablo's post. I think he is just going to put each reviewer's name in a bucket and pull out a winner. I don't think he is going to put a ticket in for each vote a reviewer gets.

There's no need to stuff the ballot box.

Edited by sbell111

I hope this will be a random, but equitable drawing of the reviewers mentioned here - rather than by number of occurrance...

I would hate for Cache Tech, Cache Effect or any of the other reviewers I've had the pleasure of conversing with over the last 5 years be ineligible as a result of the number of cachers in a region, or lack of appearance here in this thread.

Afaik - the sentiment should be bestowed on all of the volunteers (lovely walking stick aside...) and I hope that Groundspeak already has some mechanism for rewarding these volunteer/cachers for their contribution.

/Scratch

I hope this will be a random, but equitable drawing of the reviewers mentioned here - rather than by number of occurrance...

/Scratch

That's the way it will happen. Nominating someone more than once isn't going to increase their chances of winning. It's just a way of publicly saying thank you and showing your support for their hard work and dedication.

I wish I could give them all a staff, but unfortunately that isn't possible. I would venture to guess the comments they read here in this thread are more valuable to them than any staff they could ever win. The staff is valued at about 100.00, the admiration and heartfelt thanks that they've won from their local communities is probably priceless to them.

El Diablo

I've already voted for Rusty way back on page one of this thread. But in the spirit of old time Chicago political tradition I'm going to "vote early and vote often". So my second vote goes to Electric Mouse. And my third vote goes to Trippy1976.

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Comming soon to a discount bookstore/Goodwill near you- Tales from the FTF Trail

I have to add Rusty from Michigan too. But I also have to explain why I am so thrilled to add his name to the list. When I was a new cacher Rusty was very helpful to me in helping me understand the placement of a cache and the approval process. He led me through a lot of the steps and answered every question I had without the slightest hesitation. I know that he checks each and every review carefully and yet is infinitely patient. He is good at it and I am proud to mention him. I hope he wins the drawing. (though I know that many of these folks are worthy too).

Thanks Rusty and

Thank you, Nurse Nanna (actually just anne)

I will vote for erik88l-r and GPSFUN. I would have included mtn-man, but I hear he already has the prize. He certainly TAKES the prize. :unsure:

I wholeheartedly agree ... Erik goes WAY BEYOND the call of duty, and GPSFun is ALWAYS there. I don't see when they have time to cache!

And of course, mtn-mam is mtn-mam - nuff said.