Support your local Reviewer

El Diablo

theUMP - fastest reviewer in the west

There has to be a conversation going on over on the Aussie forums. What great support for theUMP!

El Diablo

I might've maybe mentioned this thread, in passing, just as a matter of interest, sort of, y'know? :rolleyes:

Most Aussie conversation goes on at the local site (geocaching.com.au) so the locals don't always notice threads here.

It's actually all a conspiracy to see how much it costs to post a 5' staff to Australia! B)

I cast my vote for the best reviewer in the state of Tennessee, Max Cacher.

Wait, he is the only reviewer in TN isn't he. I've dealt with several other reviewers and had mostly good experiences. But if we could choose our reviewer I'd still pick Max because he does a fine job even on the rare occasion that I disagree with him. Being courteous and professional during disagreement is a very good trait to have, and I dare say that not everyone has it.

Looking over my caches, no matter where I've lived, or who was filling in, my reviewers have always taken good care of me, and only given me crap when I really deserved it:

• iryshe
  • 9key
  • MaxCacher
  • KY Admin
  • Bluegrass Reviewer (my present admin)
  • MadMin
  • erik88l-r

Apologies if I've missed any of my other hardworking admins! I'm glad that I've had the chance to meet some of you, too!

I don't know how I could pick just one?

gln has alway been very helpful and informative and quick to respond and give advice.

ILReviewer and Max Cacher are quick to review, quick to respond and eager to help. (Max reviewed one of my caches in 45 min and IL Reviewers best is one hour - now that is some mighty fine reviewing!)

Max Cacher is the only reviewer I have met and I alway look forward to seeing him at events.

Bluegrass Reviewer is staying on top of the caches with Needs Maintenance logs and in doing so is really upping the quality of caches in the area.

They are all great for what they have done for me and what they do for caching, a big THANK YOU to all of y'all.

GEO.JOE

Michigan is one of the most heavily cached states in the country. Upon checking the state page, there are on average 5-6 New caches every day, and in all the caches I've placed, I've never waited more than 48 hours. That's why my vote it....

RUSTY

And another vote for Trippy1976 as well, but it's mainly Rusty!

Lots of folks have mentioned his name but few gave reasons why. Rusty has been a great help to us here in Michigan. Although he is unusually fast, he is not a rubber stamp. If someone is placing a complicated multi he works with them to help them meet the new waypoint requirements. He is also responsive to information requests. If you are having problems with coding on your cache page, he is willing to assist and explain how to accomplish what you want. That is important to those of us who are chronologically challenged. Some of you may have reviewers that are great but there are none better than Rusty.

We love our El Diablo staff, we know that Rusty will appreciate his also

Are we nominating or voting? Just in case we're voting, and it IS election day, we vote for Keystone and Capt Buckeye! Together, they have helped make NE Ohio a great place to cache! We LOVE our reviewers here! They are always friendly and helpful.

(We personally only have a few caches which were placed long ago, so this shouldn't be considered sucking up! Ha!) Good luck to all the reviewers! What a nice prize!

I would like to nominate all the reviewers who have been involved in my cache hides! In no particular order:

NCreviewer (NC)

huggy_d1 (NC)

honeychile (NC)

Max Cacher (TN/KY)

SC Reviewer (SC)

Reviewer Jones (IL)

ILReviewer (IL)

Artemis (AZ)

LaPaglia (CO)

*gln (MO)

erik88l-r (GA)

habot (France)

embi (Australia)

i,riblit (Australia)

Lactodorum (England)

Thanks to them all! (And to any I may have missed!)

Another Vote here for Mountain Climber !! This man has done extreme things for the state of geocaching in Indiana , he has even been to events and cached with many many geocachers in the state .

He has some medical problems but he sure does not let that stop him nor get him down !

Mountain Climber is a most deserving reviewer , very fair , and very informed !

Star

:) Cache Tech, an' more rec'ntly, Cache Agent keeps us all on the same page 'ere on the Labrrradorr, an' the Pi Rats wood loikes ta wreck'inoize their dedicashun ta the game, an' 'spress ourrr 'preciation ta them fer moindin' the ship whoilst we searches fer treasure on shore, as 'twere! Aye 'spects a staff be's 'zac'ly whot any volunteer review'rr dreams 'bout, an' yer a roight swell soul, E.D., fer off'rin' yer fell'r cach'rrrs the chance ta 'knowledge a job well dun bouy their loc'l navvies, an' reviw'rrrs a chance ta win a most luv'rly addition to their geo-kit! Durrrn foine wurk, mateys, all o' ye's! :)

[insert black-eye/pi rat patch emoticon here] the Wench

theUMP - fastest reviewer in the west

There has to be a conversation going on over on the Aussie forums. What great support for theUMP!

El Diablo

I might've maybe mentioned this thread, in passing, just as a matter of interest, sort of, y'know? :)

Most Aussie conversation goes on at the local site (geocaching.com.au) so the locals don't always notice threads here.

It's actually all a conspiracy to see how much it costs to post a 5' staff to Australia! :)

Just estimating from past international shipments I put it somewhere around $35.00.

El Diablo