Support your local Reviewer

El Diablo

Wow! So far there have been 50 Reviewers nominated. I still haven't seen an international Reviewer nominated though.

El Diablo

Really? Because I have. :D

Which one? I've gone back through all the posts and I can't find it. I did find one from Canada so I guess that's international. I was think more of across the big ponds though.

El Diablo

A couple of people nominated theUmp, and one of the people was from Australia, so... :D

I'll say that you've got to add Erik, GPSfun, and Mtn-Man (all local, and in alphabetical order) to the list. I'd love to see you give any one of those guys your staff.

We 2nd Erik88l-r (he covers more real estate than the rest of the reviewers combined).

We 2nd Erik88l-r (he covers more real estate than the rest of the reviewers combined).

Add my vote to Erik88l-r. He approved my first cache in a matter of hours!! Cache on!

Another for Erik88l-r. He was a huge help and very patient with me when I was looking for guidence on placing my first cache.

Once all the I's were dotted and T's crossed, it was listed very quickly.

PP

Erik is the reviewer who's reviewed both of my caches - one in 10 minutes and one in 5 hours! Couldn't ask for any better!!!

I will vote for erik88l-r and GPSFUN. I would have included mtn-man, but I hear he already has the prize. He certainly TAKES the prize. :D

Erik88l-r does a great job here in Austria!

He is understanding, reliable, fast, offers a helping hand ...

In simple words: a great reviewer

The reviewers that live in GEORGIA rock!

So I am adding my vote to all of these for ~erik~ and mtn-man and GPSFun! :D

erik88l-r has approved most of our caches and he does them with great speed....he even answers my questions with speed. Once when we broke the guidelines and he called us out on it he was very nice about it. :D

He also is not just a reviewer but he a great ambassador for geocaching in Georgia and does lots of volunteer work at a local nature center in addition to all the volunteer work for Groudspeak! So my vote is for erik88l-r! Pick him!

Edited by ParentsofSAM

The reviewers that live in GEORGIA rock!

So I am adding my vote to all of these for ~erik~ and mtn-man! :D

GPSfun lives in Ga too. You've probably met him at a GGA meeting and didn't realize it.

In fact, you may have met me at a GGA meeting and didn't realize it, although it's less likely since I don't attend nearly as many as he does.

I'll also throw MissPlaced's name in the ring. Keystone and OReviewer do a great job, but I think she's the one who keeps them in line. And a hiking stick would probably help her with that duty. :D

Yep, I'll throw MissPlaced's name in there too. While Keystone and OReviewer have approved some of mine, it seems that MissPlaced gets stuck with my problem hides. She's had to deal with my antics and questionable caches over the last two years and has done a great job at setting me straight and getting the caches approved.

I also think my mammoth travel bug has attacked her once or twice...

Heartland Cacher has done a great job in Nebraska. Also, in Illinois, IL Reviewer has done a tremendous job keeping track of all the land policies and providing guidance to cachers over the years. I have really appreciated the work of both of these people who review caches in my former and current areas.

Electric Mouse was great while being the reviewer in Nebraska. It appears that Heartland Cacher has picked up where EM left off. Can't imagine them any better than these two!

Electric Mouse has been helping out the ILReviewer and has approved almost all the IL caches in my area for a while now, not to mention his own area. He is truly deserving here...

Another 2thumbsup.gif for theUmp. As an international reviewer, he has guided the geocaching phenomenon in our country in conjunction with the other Aussie reviewers, i,riblit and embi, thereby deserving more than a pat on the back for their dedication. Well done guys.

That's nominations for i,riblit and embi too! :rolleyes:

I want to throw my vote in for South Carolina, SC_R has really had to take a lot on the chin over the past year in terms of the politics that were tried to put in place with a anti-geocaching bill from the State House. While some will disagree, I've never had trouble with cache placements and if I had an issue they were very open and easy to talk to about the problems and offered easy solutions for me to do so the cache would be published.

My vote-- SC_R

The walking stick would be a wonderful prize but I am already feeling like a winner knowing that folks

appreciate my efforts. It's really rather touching B)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Thanks for all the kind words. It REALLY makes me feel appreciated.

All those long hours of hair pulling are worth it :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Cache Effect

Heartland Cacher has done a great job in Nebraska. Also, in Illinois, IL Reviewer has done a tremendous job keeping track of all the land policies and providing guidance to cachers over the years. I have really appreciated the work of both of these people who review caches in my former and current areas.

Yeah, I would have nominated ILReviewer, but he/she never brought me beer...

I will throw another vote out there from southeastern Pa for OReviewer. Not only is he a great friend...he is very dedicated to this sport (obsession?) that we all call geocaching. Having gone to many states and many road trips with him...he is very well known and well thought of in many geocaching circles. Good luck to all nominated.