Support your local Reviewer

El Diablo

I reached a licensing agreement with Groundspeak this week to use Signal on a hiking staff. So I made 2 of them and thought I would give one away to a local Reviewer in appreciation for all they do.

So if you want to show how much you support them all you have to do is mention their name here, and at the end of the week (Friday) I'll do a random drawing and send them this with his or her name on it.

e42d72dd-1009-4e8d-8bf3-b4ce4966d8f8.jpg

El Diablo

I seem to be on a borderline and have both Keystone and OReviewer covering my area. They both are great at what is mostly a thankless job, nice idea for something to thank them.

Keystone has a staff that will be completed tomorrow. This is a staff he won in the avatar contest along with ParenstofSAM and Team Tigger International.

Although if he wants Signal on his staff I would be happy to add it on. :D

El Diablo

I'll say that you've got to add Erik, GPSfun, and Mtn-Man (all local, and in alphabetical order) to the list. I'd love to see you give any one of those guys your staff.

mtn-man already has one with his beloved dog on it. Although I guess there is nothing wrong with owning 2 of them.

El Diablo

So if you want to show how much you support them all you have to do is mention their name here, and at the end of the week (Friday) I'll do a random drawing and send them this with his or her name on it.

IowaAdmin

(Is that it? :D )

That's it. Although it won't hurt to say what a good job they do. :D

El Diablo