Carion Crow Coin

Carion Crow

When my dad played cards on the computer, back in the 90s, he used the nick name "Carion Crow". Tyler (My son) and I have used that name or some form of it in many of our online roll playing games since he passed away .

As many of you know I have taken that name for my character on Geocaching.com . I'm quite thrilled to announce a geocaching coin Honeychile and I have designed for my geocaching persona . This coin is being sold at www.geocoinstore.com

collage1-2.jpg

Edited by Carion Crow

From one crow to another: Beautiful Coin!!! I ordered a couple. Can't wait till they come! B)

BTW: My coin will be sold there too, once they are made. (see me profile for a look-see)

CF30

I took a look at your coin,Crowesfeat30 ,its amazing , I'll keep and eye on the store and make sure I score a couple for myself :rolleyes:

From one crow to another: Beautiful Coin!!! I ordered a couple. Can't wait till they come! :mad:

BTW: My coin will be sold there too, once they are made. (see me profile for a look-see)

CF30

I took a look at your coin,Crowesfeat30 ,its amazing , I'll keep and eye on the store and make sure I score a couple for myself :unsure:

Might be interested ina trade as well when my new coin comes out. G.Dragon

When my dad played cards on the computer, back in the 90s, he used the nick name "Carion Crow". Tyler (My son) and I have used that name or some form of it in many of our online roll playing games since he passed away .

As many of you know I have taken that name for my character on Geocaching.com . I'm quite thrilled to announce a geocaching coin Honeychile and I have designed for my geocaching persona . This coin is being sold at www.geocoinstore.com

collage1-2.jpg

I bought one of these coins after reading about your Dad and your son. I'm glad you provided some history. I like "sparlies", too! I also liked the font.