Purchasing of Geocoins

warthog

Thanks Noddy, but they have only limited coins. Was actually looking for something like a "100 finds", "200 finds" or is the one here in SA a personally made coin?

As for the achievement coins (100 finds coins), they can be found at: coinsandpins.com They also sell several other coins. I see that they are also on the Tikiwiki list.

Most coins are announced on the geocoin forum, best is to keep an eye on the forums for new coins and a link to where they can be bought. Also some coins are sold only through the forums.

Edited by ZAteam

Does anyone on the forum have a list of the various geocoin sellers? I looked at the geocoin forum, but not must to easily find all the geocoin selleers.

Hi Warthog,

Try this thread for quite an extensive list.

Most all of the places listed there that will make a coin for you also sell them.

www.thecachingplace.com is another that has the achievent/milestone coins.

Hey warthog if you looking for milstone coins like 100 finds etc coinsandpins are the place to visit really nice coins

Thanks, I have already puchased/orders a 250th coin, in anticipation of reaching the milestone shortly. Hope to have it in time to be placed when I do my 250th. The 100th coins are sold out at the moment.