Christian Geocoins

Son Raisers

I collect geocoins with Christian themes and Bible scripture references. My current collection consists of the coins listed below:

Christ Centered Caching, Ephesians 4:5,6: One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of all.

LoriDarlin, Phillipians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

CC Cooper Agency, Jeremiah 29:13: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Hobo Dude, Matthew 7:7: Seek and ye shall find.

honeychile, Proverbs 17:22: A joyful heart is good medicine.

Cornerstone4, Cachers For Christ, Luke 19:10: For the Son of Man came to seek and save what was lost.

Does anyone know of other geocoins with Christian themes and scripture references?

Thanks a bunch and God bless.

I collect geocoins with Christian themes and Bible scripture references. My current collection consists of the coins listed below:

Thanks a bunch and God bless.

Cool! I've never seens Christian themed geocoins, but then I've been doing this less than a year. Who issues these? And, I don't see them on your trackables page.

Are there in Christian geocaching organizations or groups, formal or informal? We went to our first geo event here in NH last month and there were a couple of Christians, but I know of no attempts to get them together.

~~silverquill

Cool! I've never seens Christian themed geocoins, but then I've been doing this less than a year. Who issues these? And, I don't see them on your trackables page.

They're done by different people, and not all are trackable.

I'd add to the list of coins the Saving Shiloh one (well, I think it's Christian themed). And my personal coin (which is now at the mint) will have a small phish symbol on it.

Are there in Christian geocaching organizations or groups, formal or informal? We went to our first geo event here in NH last month and there were a couple of Christians, but I know of no attempts to get them together.

This is the first place that pops to mind.

http://www.cachers4christ.com/

Edited by islander1988

I hear that there will be more Christian themed geocoins coming out soon. Most of the ones I have are personal coins. You have to keep looking on these forums and ebay and other places where geocoins are featured to find them.

You don't see most of the ones I own listed in my profile under trackables because I don't activate my coins unless I am going to release them.

Silverquill's recommendation to check out www.cacher4christ is a good one. Cornerstone4 is the moderator for the forums there and he can give you good information on Christian based geocaching.

WWW.cacher4christ does not seem to be active at the moment and has not been for several months.

http://geocachers4christ.ipbfree.com/index.php is a new fellowship of christian Geocachers.

Yes, that is my fault!

We got overrun with spam attacks on the forums. I was trying to get everything reset before the new coin was released...and then I put the coin on the back burner.

Well, the coin has been released, and I'll start working on the website this weekend so we have a place to meet.

Dave

TNT has a great one - http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=5

3Doxies also has one that is part of my collection......

And TeamSandDollar has one coming out - http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...;hl=sand+dollar

:(:D:(:D:cry::o:(

EDITED for spelling....

Glad you think ours is great, we do too. The second in series will be posted within the next two weeks.

As for the other two mentioned in this post. They are both amazing!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on Sand Dollars new set.

My Legend of the Sand Dollar coins will be a christian themed coin. Just got the final art work and will be going forward with the proof coins next week.

Team Sand Dollar

Do you still have any of these for sale? I would love to purchase one!!

Thanks!

nursenine

Vickie Porter

Micah 6:8 :unsure: