[PREORDER] Geocaching Skills

Sepp & Berta

We are very happy to tell you that the "Geocaching Skills" coins can be preordered from now on.

Please click here

The center part was a little bit tricky, but we found a solution for this (which means that we will finish the coins by ourselves!) So you'll get real german handwork :laughing:

Best wishes,

Sepp & Berta

You need to add United States into your dropdown for "Country" and need a place for "State"...

I'd love to order these....but would like some idea of cost in $US

We are very happy to tell you that the "Geocaching Skills" coins can be preordered from now on.

Please click here

The center part was a little bit tricky, but we found a solution for this (which means that we will finish the coins by ourselves!) So you'll get real german handwork :laughing:

Best wishes,

Sepp & Berta

You need to add United States into your dropdown for "Country" and need a place for "State"...

Oops! Sorry we simply forgot the United States in the dropdown :blink:

But now it should be in the list!

Please click here

Best wishes,

Sepp & Berta

When I first tried to order, USA wasn't listed, but it is listed now.

Please click here

Best wishes,

Sepp & Berta

I just placed an order for one of each. No confirmation yet, but it was only moments ago. Beautiful looking coins. I only wish I could afford more than one.

Gee Wizz, you go away for a weekend and when you get back the pre-orders are open and everyones getting in quick. What's worse is where you go to pre-order and find that you can't because there is no option for little old New Zealand :blink: (you know that tiny wee country way down south :laughing: ). Anyway sent e-mail through your profile for 3 full sets ;)

Many Thanks, Mark

I just ordered the set of 4. Since I don't know the German language, I didn't understand the message when I hit the "send"? button:

Bitte geben Sie noch folgende Daten an:

Bitte geben Sie Ihr(en) Zahlart an.

Bitte geben Sie Ihr(en) Versand_Nach an.

Nutzen Sie den Zurück-Button Ihres Browsers, um zum Formular zurückzukehren.

I'll be looking for the confirmation email.

I just ordered the set of 4. Since I don't know the German language, I didn't understand the message when I hit the "send"? button:

I didn't get that message when I submited, maybe use a translator to find out what that means.

Oops, I went back and found out that I didn't select "other" for mailing. Once I did that, everything seemed to work fine.

Hello,

we had some problems with the production, so the coins will be shipped in the 2nd week in december... sorry!

I got the preview of the first minted geocaching skills geocoin! The original picture is without the glasbutton in the middle of the coin, because we have to place the button manually after the minting process.

But i'm quite sure, that the coin set will look like this: :unsure:

skill_mintmontage.jpgskill_mintmontage3.jpg

skill_mintmontage4.jpgskill_mintmontage5.jpg

skill_mintmontage2.jpg

They came great! :( You must be stoaked with the final result. Looking forward to getting ours in hand (Christmas is coming... Fingers crossed they arrive by then, what a cool present that would be).

Looks like it would have been a long night fitting all those glass buttons to crates full of coins :(

Happy Holidays,

Mark (Elmo)

Mine arrived today to the Detroit, Michigan area and they look pretty cool. :ph34r:

One small problem though....the "Intellience" coin was messed up, it has the right stone affixed to it but the coin is for the "Stamina" one. Must be "fun" trying to keep all the coins and stones correctly matched up. I'm sure the seller will get it fixed for me! <_<

Mine arrived today to the Detroit, Michigan area and they look pretty cool. :ph34r:

One small problem though....the "Intellience" coin was messed up, it has the right stone affixed to it but the coin is for the "Stamina" one. Must be "fun" trying to keep all the coins and stones correctly matched up. I'm sure the seller will get it fixed for me! <_<

Yea, I got one with the vision stone, but a stamina coin. I don't care though, I can see all the hard work they put into it and I think they turned out great!