Air Power Series The A-10 Thunderbolt

aetoys

This is the 2nd coin in this series. The F/A-22 will go to mint on monday November 6th. I am offering this pre order.. Any one who ordered the F/A-22 Raptor email me and let me know if you would like the coins I have reseved for you.

Goto: www.aetoy.com/a10.htm

This coin is the same size as the F/A 22

Gold Finish

A-10-thunderbolt-gold.jpg

Sivler finish

A-10-thunderbolt-silver.jpg

Blacknickel

A-10-thunderbolt-blk-nickel.jpg

Thanks again.

Edited by aetoys

Well the rest of the fixed proofs missed my mail box or something. I will look for them on Thursday. I will be holding off on the third coin in the series until the first one ships. the like wise with the fourth coin. I am hoping to have all four coins in in this first series shipped just before Christmas. Then my plan for a limited edition B-2 will be offered for newyears.

Thanks!

Ok the proof are all fixed. The A-10 is almost ready to go to mint. only a little time left to pre order. Thanks!

Umm, you may want to go to your site you have linked in the first post of this thread. I just tried to do that and I got an error informing me if I was the site admin to contact them immediately...

Same thing here. Images are broken and site is gone. :blink:

Ok the proof are all fixed. The A-10 is almost ready to go to mint. only a little time left to pre order. Thanks!

Umm, you may want to go to your site you have linked in the first post of this thread. I just tried to do that and I got an error informing me if I was the site admin to contact them immediately...

Hello, I'm on the phone to them right now. They are telling me their sever is having problems. Will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, I'm on the phone to them right now. They are telling me their sever is having problems. Will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

They told me it should be up with in a few hours. But it looks like it is taking them longer than thought. If any one would like to order this coin. email. The site should be back up by morning. Thanks!

The F/A-22 = I will offer about 30 to 50 more coins this week some time at www.aetoys.com.

The A-10 = Will be going to the mint this week. on target for December 1st ship.

The F-4 = Will go to mint in the next week or two estamated to have in stock on December 15th.

The F16 = Will go to the mint about a week after that and have in stock around December 22nd.

The F-4 and the F-16. I will start pre orders the week they are expected.

The B-2 Limited is scheduled to mint just before Chirstmas on December 18th putting in in line for Newyears! :)

The Vintage series will go into production in January.

All updates will be emailed to everyone on our mailing list and posted at www.aetoys.com.

Thanks!

Edited by aetoys

Hello, Update time. The A-10 is at mint I am minting 150 gold, 75 Silver and 75 Black nickel. There are 20 silver and 20 Black nickel left aswell as around 40 gold. I will pull the listings on the silver and the black nickel this weekend. The coin should ship the first week of December. Also the F-4 final proofs should be in by the first of next week. Thanks! :laughing:

Hello, We still have F/A-22 and the A-10 at www.aetoys.com. Also here is the first look at the third in the series The F-4 Phantom. Sorry no pre orders until the Raptors have all been shipped. Watch your emails, every one on our email list will get a special price on the pre order. If you ordered any of our coins you are on our mailing list if you did not you can still order both the A-10 and the F/A-22 Still.

Thanks! :laughing:

Phantom.jpg