Cat Geocoin Polished Copper Edition

Fundamental

I have received many e-mails asking if there is still any cat geocoins left. I decited to make shiny copper version of these coins. If I have over 50 orders I will start this production. So this is kind of pre-order.

The price for one coin is 8,5$. Shipping prices come later.

Please send you orders to this address: funvencoins@gmail.com

This information needs to be in the e-mail:

Real name

Your caching nickname

E-mail address

Paypal Address

Number of coins you want.

Shipping address

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis

Email sent for Two as well.

My Cat, Morgan is a Russian Blue, and looks just like this coin!

dscn2657ew7.jpg

Morgan doesn't look too thrilled about that! My cat, Feline (pronounced fe-lee-nee), looks just likea Russian Blue, but with long hair! I'll go for one!

He wasn't too thrilled because I took this picture the night I brought home his Co-sibling... Rory,

my Persian Kitten. (Now 1 1/2 years old) :tired:

So what's the price? $5, $8, something else?

Because I live in Finland the price can get higher if I have to send them over seas from here. All my other coin projects I have had partner from US who has done all the shipping and handling for me. If there is any volunteer to do that please contact me. The price for all this is only some free coins.

If I get a partner then price is about 1,5$ + 0,5$ each additional coin. Europe and rest of then world a bit higher.

Because I live in Finland the price can get higher if I have to send them over seas from here. All my other coin projects I have had partner from US who has done all the shipping and handling for me. If there is any volunteer to do that please contact me. The price for all this is only some free coins.

If I get a partner then price is about 1,5$ + 0,5$ each additional coin. Europe and rest of then world a bit higher.

I'd be happy to help! :laughing:

8,5$ = $8.50

Funny, we Americans sometimes expect everyone else in the world to do things OUR way :blink: !

:unsure: I didin't even know what was wrong in there :laughing: We use both , and . doesn't really matter. I hope most of you understood what I ment.