Site not allowing Rose Garden category to be formed

Okay, I now have 4 officers for the Rose garden category so I filled in all the info to create the category. The site then denied my category because there is already a rose garden category. :blink: I realize why it was refused, but still, after typing in all the info I was a bit irked.

Here's the thing. I am part of the now defunct "gardening group" that created that 1st rose garden category. The leader gladly agreed that I could take over as leader so the category could move forward, but when I asked them to demote themselves so I could lead I had no response. I tried again and finally gave up and created the new group, "Rose Garden Group," with pretty much the same officers as the first group.

I don't think that the owner of that group is actively Waymarking now, so I'm not sure what to do. I believe this would be a popular category, so I don't want to dump it.

Any ideas as to how I should proceed?

Thanks,

Hikenutty

Nate.. What about TALL BUILDINDS Not getting any response from the "Leader" either. :blink:

"Skyscrapers" is ready and waiting too. :mad:

This is a different situation. You and Exeter should vote to demote the leader and then you, as "call number 2", will become the new leader. At that point you can either vote out Maxima completely, or move on to the Peer Review stage. If you vote out Maxima be sure you have another officer in line to promote, or you'll fall below the required 3 officers for managing a category.

and watch history unfold with the first group coup...

Edit: Or you could quit :unsure:

Edited by OpinioNate

In one of the groups that I am involved with we have had a problem with a leader who has not responded to several emails and had not signed on for over a month (He signed in yesterday for the first time since 9/27 but still hasn't responded to email). We had a few more members but some have quit due to the inactivity of the group I think. A vote was called for this morning. We will see how it turns out.

In one of the groups that I am involved with we have had a problem with a leader who has not responded to several emails and had not signed on for over a month (He signed in yesterday for the first time since 9/27 but still hasn't responded to email). We had a few more members but some have quit due to the inactivity of the group I think. A vote was called for this morning. We will see how it turns out.

Good. We tested on the staging site but I'm curious to see how well it works in the "real world". As for that person logging in recently, it was actually me testing something. Have to figure out a way for me to do that without changing the "last login" date...