Colorado Historic Markers - New Category Help!

Under the category of History/Culture--Historic Markers folder, there is no category for Colorado. I am a Colorado native and a history major, so I would like to have a category and group to publish Colorado's Historic markers. I already have waymarked several historical markers in Colorado, but have no place to post them. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to join. You do not need to be a Colorado resident; just interested in Colorado's Historical Markers!

Thanks so much for your help!!

Take care,

Sandra (Outspoken1)

Under the category of History/Culture--Historic Markers folder, there is no category for Colorado. I am a Colorado native and a history major, so I would like to have a category and group to publish Colorado's Historic markers. I already have waymarked several historical markers in Colorado, but have no place to post them. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to join. You do not need to be a Colorado resident; just interested in Colorado's Historical Markers!

Yep, Colorado needs a category!

I've joined and will be glad to help. I manage the NH and VT historical marker groups.

Oh, I lived in Thornton for awhile - also Westminster and Denver (mission hill district), so do love Colorado, too!