Alabama AGA 2006 Coins -- orders!

joefrog

"Well, it depends on when you placed the order. I'm filling the orders in order of when they were placed, so it may be a few days yet. I'm making run #4 to the post office today. One more run after that one should do it, then we'll start working on the waiting list!"

From the posting I was in the first ten to order but have not received mine yet. darn Pony Express mail service. :unsure:

You were #81 to order. Just the same, it's in the mail.

"Well, it depends on when you placed the order. I'm filling the orders in order of when they were placed, so it may be a few days yet. I'm making run #4 to the post office today. One more run after that one should do it, then we'll start working on the waiting list!"

From the posting I was in the first ten to order but have not received mine yet. darn Pony Express mail service. :laughing:

You were #81 to order. Just the same, it's in the mail.

Not complaining, just making a statement about how slow mail is in my parts. Looking forward to this good looking coin. Thanks for offering it!

Joe,

I was disappointed when the mail came yesterday and still no Alabama coin in West Texas. Do you recall what my orderd number was?

Maybe early next week Huh?

I don't know right off hand... I know I have one more set of coins to mail (will be tomorrow). Among those are some of the international orders and about 12 US orders.

Moving into a new house, so I'm doing the best I can!

Joe,

I was disappointed when the mail came yesterday and still no Alabama coin in West Texas. Do you recall what my orderd number was?

Maybe early next week Huh?

I don't know right off hand... I know I have one more set of coins to mail (will be tomorrow). Among those are some of the international orders and about 12 US orders.

Moving into a new house, so I'm doing the best I can!

and once you mail them, it's in the hands of the USPS... so it's not your fault if it takes the post office a week to get it to someone, or if there is weather that causes airplanes to be grounded

Okay, finally! The last of the orders are officially in the mail.... whew!

Thanks to everyone who was patient for their patience. NOW can I finish packing for my move?

Ummmm, Okay then, I am going to resist the overwhelming urge to ask if my order was sent. :signalviolin:

I do sooo want to believe that I was not the last to order. Maybe I am an "international order" :mmraspberry:

Thanks to everyone who was patient for their patience. NOW can I finish packing for my move?

Ummmm, Okay then, I am going to resist the overwhelming urge to ask if my order was sent. :P

I do sooo want to believe that I was not the last to order. Maybe I am an "international order" :D

Last time I went to Indiana, it was like a foreign country, so maybe so... :D You should get some results any day now.

There is only ONE coin that has not been mailed (label was stuck, and almost missed it). it was not you -- apologies have been sent to that person. :D

Okay, two coins... Avroair's is stuck in a closet somewhere, simmering in special sauce. :rolleyes:

Ummmm, Okay then, I am going to resist the overwhelming urge to ask if my order was sent. :rolleyes:

I do sooo want to believe that I was not the last to order. Maybe I am an "international order" :D

Last time I went to Indiana, it was like a foreign country, so maybe so... :D You should get some results any day now.

There is only ONE coin that has not been mailed (label was stuck, and almost missed it). it was not you -- apologies have been sent to that person. :P

Okay, two coins... Avroair's is stuck in a closet somewhere, simmering in special sauce. :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, Indiana has been gripped by cold, freezing fog, and power outages so it is no wonder the postman is staying home. :D Thanx for the update!