Alabama AGA 2006 Coins -- orders!

joefrog

Okay, I've given one unsatisfied customer a refund for the coins he ordered. Anyone else? Is there a way to give a refund with just a few clicks, or do I have to "send money" every time?

Yet another update -- coins are STILL in production, and projected shipping date is the second week of February.

Again, sorry for the delay! To EVERYONE else, thanks for your patience!

Okay, I've given one unsatisfied customer a refund for the coins he ordered. Anyone else? Is there a way to give a refund with just a few clicks, or do I have to "send money" every time?

Refunds have to be made within 60 days of receiving payment on PayPal. I think you are beyond that now and the option is no longer available at the bottom of each payment you received. So if you have to issue any more, you'll have to "sent payment" for each one that is older than 60-days. Hope this helps.

Edit added: I just checked the stub on the money order I sent you. It's dated 11/2. If you have not cashed it, I recommend doing so soon. I'm not sure what the length of time postal money orders are good for. I know the ones you buy in stores need to be cashed in 60 or 90 days.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Edit added: I just checked the stub on the money order I sent you. It's dated 11/2. If you have not cashed it, I recommend doing so soon. I'm not sure what the length of time postal money orders are good for. I know the ones you buy in stores need to be cashed in 60 or 90 days.

Yep, I opened an account specifically for the coins. Thanks!

Are they here yet!?

Nope... I expected them yesterday. Maybe today!

I already have a nice simmering vat to soak your coins in to add that "special Jersey scent" before I send yours!

I'll be stalking your mailman soon!!!

Call DiB if you get them in tonight :huh: , maybe we'll make a cache run out of it this weekend...

The coins are here, the coins are here!

I'll be counting them to make sure of quantity first thing tonight, and simmering Avroair's coins in a nice vat of "kitty offerings" to add a "special scent" for his.

FINALLY! Thanks to everyone for their patience!

Aw, you don't need to do that for me, i already got two cats who would be happy to do it for you.

Good to see these are in hand.

The coins are here, the coins are here!

I'll be counting them to make sure of quantity first thing tonight, and simmering Avroair's coins in a nice vat of "kitty offerings" to add a "special scent" for his.

FINALLY! Thanks to everyone for their patience!

WOOHOO!!!! Now I have a reason to stalk the mailman, well that and my Nascar tickets to Bristol :)

Anybody got theirs yet? Keep me posted! I'm filling the orders as fast as my sticky froggy hands will let me, and will be making yet another run to the post office today. Watch your mailboxes!

Nothing here in Hiram, GA today.

But the good news is AG got her's and I usually get my coins the next day after she does. We are 10-15 miles apart...go figure :rolleyes:

Anybody got theirs yet? Keep me posted! I'm filling the orders as fast as my sticky froggy hands will let me, and will be making yet another run to the post office today. Watch your mailboxes!

But the good news is AG got her's and I usually get my coins the next day after she does. We are 10-15 miles apart...go figure :rolleyes:

Well, it depends on when you placed the order. I'm filling the orders in order of when they were placed, so it may be a few days yet. I'm making run #4 to the post office today. One more run after that one should do it, then we'll start working on the waiting list!

Any cat or dog hair included in the package should be considered a bonus!

But the good news is AG got her's and I usually get my coins the next day after she does. We are 10-15 miles apart...go figure :P

Just noticed it at the post office -- yours went out today, Shilo!

I sent at least one package to upstate NY... good luck finding that white mailer in that 12 FEEEEET of snow!!

"Well, it depends on when you placed the order. I'm filling the orders in order of when they were placed, so it may be a few days yet. I'm making run #4 to the post office today. One more run after that one should do it, then we'll start working on the waiting list!"

From the posting I was in the first ten to order but have not received mine yet. darn Pony Express mail service. :unsure:

Edited by Slammer180