Alabama AGA 2006 Coins -- orders!

joefrog

Well, I tried sending several e-mails asking to be invoiced for one of each coin the last few days, but never heard anything, so I assume they are all gone. Maybe someone will want to trade?

No, they are not gone. I'll check for your request in the spam folder, just in case -- you should have an invoice soon!

Sent e-mail for one nickel coin.

Do you have an update on this coin? Payment was made a good time ago so I wonder if your order is on the way?.

Coin is still in the order phase, unfortunately. I based the price I offered the coins to everyone on selling a certain amount. As it stands right now, we are a good bit short of that quantity. I either suggested too many or offered them too cheap.

I have a request in to the mint trying to get revised quantity prices.

My problem entirely... :laughing:

Do you have an update on this coin? Payment was made a good time ago so I wonder if your order is on the way?.

Coin is still in the order phase, unfortunately. I based the price I offered the coins to everyone on selling a certain amount. As it stands right now, we are a good bit short of that quantity. I either suggested too many or offered them too cheap.

My problem entirely... :)

Thanks for the update. I grew up in Alabama and looking forward to receiving these.

My problem entirely... :)

Aw! Just charge more for signed coins... :D

I know this won't be the case, but the word Wyoming keeps trying to pop up :santa:

JoeFrog is a stand up guy and is nothing like the individual who put out the Wyoming coins. I don't see a similarity at all and your suggestion of such is inappropriate.

Thanks for the support, LadeBear. I appreciate that!

Walkabouts, I DO understand your concerns. Believe me, my neck (and pocketbook) is on the line here.

Everyone will be happy to know that while they won't likely be here in time to be Christmas presents, the minter I was using has officially dropped the ball and I am getting new costs from another mint, hopefully today or tomorrow. I'll let you know when I know.

Update: We are on the move! Since the vendor I had lined up for all this has COMPLETELY dropped the ball, I have changed vendors. The die has been paid for and the sample coins have been ordered. Onward, onward!

Note to vendors out there: Emails really, really should be replied to...

Thanks for the update Joe. I'm looking forward to these coins and think you are doing a great job on keeping everyone informed. even the most well planned venture can break down through no fault of your own so I hope everyone will just stay cool and wait out the coins. I know I won't die if I don't get them tomorrow.

Z

Now to go check on my Alabama Micros

Do you have any left to sell? I'd be interested in getting a couple. Thanks.

Sure do -- check the first post of this thread for details!

Just sent a email with an order for 1 pewter and 1 gold le. Hope I am not to late to get in on this coin.

Just got done Paypaling for the two I ordered...

Are the coins changing from 2006 to 2007?

No, they're not. People ordered a 2006 coin, and a 2006 coin is on the way! I promise, the coin won't go bad like milk...

Update: I took the last week off to be with my daughter for Christmas. Coins are still en route to me from China; haven't received them yet!

Hi all,

I received the sample coins yesterday, finally! I think they look great -- only one or two minor concerns, but overall they look excellent! As soon as I can get these details ironed out, I will have them rolling!

I'll try to post a pic either tomorrow or Monday! Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Hi all,

I received the sample coins yesterday, finally! I think they look great -- only one or two minor concerns, but overall they look excellent! As soon as I can get these details ironed out, I will have them rolling!

I'll try to post a pic either tomorrow or Monday! Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Are you going to still post pictures?

They look good. The tracking numbers look ok or is the camera making them appear larger?

I'm having that entire field, tracking number and all, made larger. The number looks fine in macro mode, but believe me, they should be bigger! (wow, sounds like my GF talking about her ex, LOL)

Okay, all.... coins are in the works, all invoices have been sent, and in quite a few cases, SEVERAL reminders have been sent. If I haven't heard from the ones who have not paid by Monday, I have to cancel your orders. So final warning -- if you have not paid, please do so ASAP!