Jeep TB - who wins? What pictures?

rsplash40

Allo,

I've found a TB, registered, posted the pictures...moved it on. So a month or so later I go back to the site. read through every page I can click to and can't find the photos anywhere. Also can find out who if anyone won? By now there was supposed to be 2 winners of GPS's any one actually win one?

Who won the truck the last 2 years?

THanks

Mike

Allo,

I've found a TB, registered, posted the pictures...moved it on. So a month or so later I go back to the site. read through every page I can click to and can't find the photos anywhere. Also can find out who if anyone won? By now there was supposed to be 2 winners of GPS's any one actually win one?

THanks

Mike

Yep it's nice, I actually played by the rules last year and sent in an envelope for a list of winners, just for something to do out of curiosity, and here I still wait for it. Life goes on I guess.

What happened to my entry? Date on its entry was Tuesday October 31. I saw the entry of the 6 month old (last one on last page of Oct) come through on the "Travel Bug Movements" and I was after that.

A1 Peak Green Jeep Adventure

Back to the original question

Allo,

THanks

Mike

Who were the 5 GPS winners of each year? Who won the JEEPs for the last two years? Why can't they have links for the 2004 and 2005 contests? :unsure: AND where are the 2006 monthly winners for the last two months? :blink: Questions, Questions, Questions?

:mad: More questions.... Who runs and manage the Jeep site? I have never gotten any answers to any of my questions I've asked! As Colorado Cacher stated about asking for a list of winners. Where are those lists we've requested?

What happened to my entry? Date on its entry was Tuesday October 31. I saw the entry of the 6 month old (last one on last page of Oct) come through on the "Travel Bug Movements" and I was after that.

A1 Peak Green Jeep Adventure

Back to the original question

Allo,

THanks

Mike

Who were the 5 GPS winners of each year? Who won the JEEPs for the last two years? Why can't they have links for the 2004 and 2005 contests? :D AND where are the 2006 monthly winners for the last two months? :D Questions, Questions, Questions?

:D More questions.... Who runs and manage the Jeep site? I have never gotten any answers to any of my questions I've asked! As Colorado Cacher stated about asking for a list of winners. Where are those lists we've requested?

I have noticed that not many people go through with posting a picture to enter the contest. I have posted a couple but now after reading this, that no one has even heard of a winner, ever. I am not to really interested in submitting. I would be more motivated if each month they posted some place who one for that month.

I am now more interested in just passing the jeeps on at this point.

In the forum last year there was a couple winners. But nothing through the Jeep sight except the winning pictures that were posted at the very end. I guess one could have went in through the winning contestants entry and got the profile. We would only get their GC name and maybe a region where they are from, unless you knew them personally! I think the Jeep site could use some improvement. Especially in their PR area!!!

To those of you who have been wondering and those that been e-mailing us… Yes we received the first prize Garmin GPSMap 60Cx today and this unit is hands down better than the GPSMap 60CS. It locks on to satellites right away even under the cover of a Spanish tile roof. Now we have to purchase another unlock code from Garmin for the maps. Plus we don’t have to calibrate the compass at every battery change.

We are going to enjoy this one for a long time to come.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible.

Edited by GarminArmin

I can partially answer the "who are the 2006 winners"... WE WON the September - Freedom contest...with this picture:

shadow.jpg

We received the GPS today. Thanks to everyone that voted for us, the judges, and Jeep. I'm still in shock!

Congrats on the win, but the OP's (and mine) question still hasn't been answered except to say there is no answer. That frustrates me that Jeep would go thru the trouble of setting up the contest and managing it, but won't follow through with posting the winners or at elast the freakin' winning pics anywhere on the site. I stil lhave to post my Nov pic. Some day...

--MGb