Whoo hooo, new GPSMAP60Cx is on the way

Team_LPD

You beat my price by $20.00. :huh:

But I have mine for about six weeks now. :huh:

And we get the $50.00 rebate, Right? :blink:

I enjoy mine and will really have fun with it later this month when I get down to the Quartzsite, AZ area.

I'm sure that you will enjoy your also.

Good luck!

Steve

Edited by retiredtelco

You beat my price by $20.00. :o

But I have mine for about six weeks now. :P

And we get the $50.00 rebate, Right? :blink:

I enjoy mine and will really have fun with it later this month when I get down to the Quartzsite, AZ area.

Good luck!

Steve

Wow i just checked this price, its come WAY down. I paid $500 the third week after release and its down to $279... I guess thats what happens when you buy new technology.

You beat my price by $20.00. :blink:

But I have mine for about six weeks now. :o

And we get the $50.00 rebate, Right? :P

Good luck!

Steve

Wow i just checked this price, its come WAY down. I paid $500 the third week after release and its down to $279... I guess thats what happens when you buy new technology.

You beat my price by $20.00. :blink:

But I have mine for about six weeks now. :o

And we get the $50.00 rebate, Right? :P

Good luck!

Steve

Whoops, sorry about the double post, operator error, Train Man, just curious where you found it for $279? Thanks.

Got the email from GPSonSale, it'll be here on Tuesday!

Upgrading from the eTrex Legend (blue), not that there was anything wrong with it, I'm just looking forward to seeing what the 60Cx can do.

I'm doing almost the same thing. Got a blue Legend, 60csx on the way. Now I gotta find a FAQ about recommended accessories...

Where did you see it for $279? I just checked GPSonSALE and it's listed for $364.99.

Order mine two days ago, got the 60csx for $364.99, ($314.99 $50rebate). That was from GPSonSALE. That was the best I found from all of the online stores that came up on different key word searches. :blink: