2006 Hogwild Stuff Thanksgiving Coin

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

This is the perfect coin to send out on those after Thanksgiving dinner cache runs. This coin design was created by Suzy of Ryder3 & Better half. The coin is 1.75 inches on the longest side; 3 mm thick. It is trackable at www.geocaching.com with a unique icon. 151 coins of this metal were made. 125 of each metal are being offered for sale.

thanksgiving_satin_gold.jpg

To Purchase the Satin Gold Coin Go Here The Price is $8.95

To Purchase the Nickel Finish Coin Go Here The Price is $8.50

There are less than 20 Satin Gold Coins remaining and less than 40 nickel finish.

Looks like I might have picked up the last satin gold since I wanted two, but the inventory was showing one, and the cart would let me take only one. For once, I slid under the wire :laughing:.

Looked like there were 25 of the nickel coins still available, but it looks like they are going fast, too.

Fun, holiday themed coin...a cornucopia of caches! Thanks!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Recieved our coins they are great! only problem is that we are having trouble getting activation codes. The web site comes up, we enter all the required information and don't recieve any email with the codes. We have tried twice with the same results. Tried to use the contact link to report this problem and that doesn't work either. :laughing:

Recieved our coins they are great! only problem is that we are having trouble getting activation codes. The web site comes up, we enter all the required information and don't recieve any email with the codes. We have tried twice with the same results. Tried to use the contact link to report this problem and that doesn't work either. :blink:

We are having the same problem! We have tried 3 different times. :laughing:

The codes were uploaded, I think on Wednesday or Thursday and I have just tested it with three or four different codes and am getting them immediately. If you are having trouble retriving codes on this coin please e-mail the code through my profile or at info@hogwildstuff.org

Steve

We think we have the answer to the problem! :D Check the security settings on your e-mail account! We tried retrieving the codes again with our usual e-mail, but we had changed the security settings... no codes. Then we tried retrieving them again, with a different e-mail address, and got them immediately! :D HAPPY DAY!! LOL!! :D