Redtailfalconer Personal Geocoin

redtailfalconer

The time has come where I am opening my coin up for pre-order. It is 1.5 inch in a run of 250 coins. I am offering 130 antique gold, and 70 antique silver up for sale. If you are interested in reserving a coin, send an email to Catskillshiker@yahoo.com or through my profile. I'll send you a confirmation of your reservation back, and Ill update quantities avaialbe daily. International orders are welcome, ill figure out shipping costs and let you know. Please bear with me, this is my first coin.

The front of the coin features a Peregrine Falcon on a Falconers glove. The back of the coin features a silhouette of a falcon above New York, and an Eagle on the trackable space. My location in Kingston, NY is shown via a falcons foot.

• Trackable on Geocaching.com

• Custom Falcon Icon

• 8.50 per coin, plus 1.50 postage. .25 for each additional coin

• 3D Front

• 2D Back

35c86fe3-1ce5-427f-a332-046081cb7472.jpg

Please copy and paste this into the body of the email;

Geo Nick:

Paypal Address:

Email Address:

Qty Antique Gold to Reserve:

Qty Antique Silver to Reserve:

--Kris (redtailfalconer)

Edited by redtailfalconer

Thanks to everybody who has sent pre-orders so far. I made a mistake when I put this up. The front of the coin is 2D, not 3D. If anybody want to change orders because of this just sent me an email. Sorry about the mistake.

As of right now, there are:

§ 97 Antique Gold Coins Left

§ 42 Antique Silver Coins Left

Thanks again,

--Kris (Redtailfalconer)

Thanks to everybody who has sent pre-orders so far. I made a mistake when I put this up. The front of the coin is 2D, not 3D. If anybody want to change orders because of this just sent me an email. Sorry about the mistake.

Thanks again,

--Kris (Redtailfalconer)

Bummer, 3D would have looked way, way cool. Now the coin's only going to look way cool. :laughing: I'm still in!

Thanks again,

--Kris (Redtailfalconer)

Bummer, 3D would have looked way, way cool. Now the coin's only going to look way cool. :laughing: I'm still in!

I sent an email to the coin mint to see if I can have the front made 3D. It was originally going to be. Ill keep you posted on the response from the mint.

Thanks again,

--Kris (Redtailfalconer)

I sent an email to the coin mint to see if I can have the front made 3D. It was originally going to be. Ill keep you posted on the response from the mint.

Email sent to reserve 3 -- I've been following these since the original concept art thread. You've come quite a long way, and the results look fantastic.

I hope that the 3-D works out. I'd be willing to wait the extra time it would take to refine the 3-D design with the mint...

I did not get any art from the mint today, so I am hoping for tomorrow.

There are:

37 Antique Gold Coins left

9 Antique Silver Coins left.

The total breakdown of metals minted is:

140 Antique Gold Coins

100 Antique Silver Coins

10 "Falconer's" editoin black nickle

--Kris (Redtailfalconer)

Edited by redtailfalconer