Coordinates switching to 00.000

I just got an e-mail from someone trying to post a Whispering Giant. Every time he hits save or submit, his latitude minutes revert to 00.000 and he is not allowed to post. Does anyone know why this would happen? I'd like to help him get his find posted, but I have no ideas what to tell him.

Also, this same guy posted a Whispering Giant in Lincoln, Nebraska with pictures but the listing on the category page shows no picture available. Any ideas on that issue? Is this guy just unlucky or can we offer him some advice for his issues?

I just got an e-mail from someone trying to post a Whispering Giant. Every time he hits save or submit, his latitude minutes revert to 00.000 and he is not allowed to post. Does anyone know why this would happen? I'd like to help him get his find posted, but I have no ideas what to tell him.

Also, this same guy posted a Whispering Giant in Lincoln, Nebraska with pictures but the listing on the category page shows no picture available. Any ideas on that issue? Is this guy just unlucky or can we offer him some advice for his issues?

Looking into this one. Thanks for posting.