Moonlight Caching Geocoin *LIMITED* For Sale Glow in the Dark

roboknight

New Moonlight Caching Geocoin.. This was only avaliable to those cachers who attended the Corn Maze. On one side of the coin there is a scarecrow holding an ammo box. On his other shoulder there is a crow and he is surrounded by a moon and stars. The stars, moon and the pumpkin face below the scarecrow glow in the dark once charged. On the other side of the coin their is a trail through the corn. Their are bats and a moon on that side as well. The moon glows in the dark. The coin itself is very colorful and has over 11 diffferent colors on one side which is usually not seen very often. This coin is trackable on Geocaching.com . It does not have a personal icon. This is a great coin so dont miss out. We have very limited numbers.

$9.00 for each coin plus 2.00$ shipping for the first coin and .50 cents for each additional coin. :P If you wish to order any please e-mail robomaiden@adelphia.net or through geocaching.com , geocaching name : Roboknight

coin.jpg

Hi All,

Thanks for the wonderful responses. I was not sure how many of these pins I had left but still have quite a few. I did not want to add these to the post till I was sure but if you purchase a coin and would like to buy a matching pin. it will be an added 1.50 for each pin. If you buy a coin there will be no extra shipping. I do apologize to all the cachers who had purchased a coin today that I did not have this up earlier. If you still wish to get one let me know.** They do not glow in the dark but are great pins.. They were designed by Roboknight himself!

WarhurstM01pn6.jpg

Edited by roboknight

We are now SOLD OUT of these coins. Thanks to everyone who purchased one. If you did not get the opportunity to purchase one of these coins. Please notify Roboknight at the e-mail address below ASAP we are trying to get a few more coins in so you might be able to still get a coin .. THANKS Team Roboknight

=====================================================================

New Moonlight Caching Geocoin.. This was only avaliable to those cachers who attended the Corn Maze. On one side of the coin there is a scarecrow holding an ammo box. On his other shoulder there is a crow and he is surrounded by a moon and stars. The stars, moon and the pumpkin face below the scarecrow glow in the dark once charged. On the other side of the coin their is a trail through the corn. Their are bats and a moon on that side as well. The moon glows in the dark. The coin itself is very colorful and has over 11 diffferent colors on one side which is usually not seen very often. This coin is trackable on Geocaching.com . It does not have a personal icon. This is a great coin so dont miss out. We have very limited numbers.

$9.00 for each coin plus 2.00$ shipping for the first coin and .50 cents for each additional coin. :tired: If you wish to order any please e-mail robomaiden@adelphia.net or through geocaching.com , geocaching name : Roboknight

coin.jpg

Received my coins today and they are great. Awesome job, Thanks for the coins, cant wait to see what you put out next.

One question where do you activate the coins?

Great coin but...

Any answer as to where to activate them?

Hi,

Here is the place to get your activation code: http://www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

Sorry I did not send the info when I mailed the coin..

Thanks so much!

Team Roboknight