Canine Coin Version 3

Hula Bum

6acp01020a011modof1.jpg

***There are only 60 of these coins available after the pre-buy, order quickly!****

After much thought and deliberation we have decided to continue with the Canine Cachers

Series. We stopped last year when the coin craze seemed to get out of hand and coins were

coming out weekly. Seems it's still that way, and we are tired of waiting, so we want to

finish the series that we started. This will be the 3rd in the 5 series set.

To pay tribute to the original coin maker we have decided to use a picture of Moun10bike's

daschound (with his permission of course) for the 3rd Edition. Thank you Coins and Pins for

an awesome job of converting the picture to artwork for another great coin!

There will be only 260 of the 3rd (and 4th when it's time) edition(s) made. Only 250 will

be sold. This is 1/2 of the original 500 of the V1 and V2s that were made. We have done

this in hopes that it will help to keep their tradeability high. The 3rd edition *IS*

trackable on Geocaching.com and *WILL* have it's own icon and prefix. There will be 125 in

satin nickel and copper two tone, 125 in brassy gold and 10 in antique copper.

Pricing:

Satin Nickel two tone-$9.50 each including shipping (shipping outside of USA please add $1.00)

Brassy Gold-$9.50 each including shipping (shipping outside of USA please add $1.00)

Antique Copper-Mostly kept for special caches/cachers, but a few will be sold on ebay for

the Kealia wakeboard tower fund, please bid generously! ;-)

There is no limit to the number of coins that you can buy so buy as many as you wish. First

emails received will get priority, so act quickly if you want in. Once they are gone, that's it.

There will be no other production of these coins.

Payment details:

Send me an email to caninecachersatgmaildotcom with your cache name, name and quantity

(don't forget which metals) requested. I will then send you paypal account information.

Please pay within 48 hours or your coins will be put back up for sale.

*Please note, I must get an email request from you, as i Will not be using posts as an order form.*

Coins will ship out to their new lucky owners the week of November 20th.

*Forgot to note that the paw prints have been changed on the back side, as has the back of the ammo can. Just wanted to disclose all changes no matter how small they might be.

Thank you!

Edited by Hula Bum

I've resent, so everyone should have gotten a response.

The coins ARE SOLD OUT!

Everyone that sent me an email, thank you for your interest. You should have gotten either an order information email or a "waiting list" email. If any coins become available due to non pay I will start on the waiting list in the order they were received.

If you sent me a message through my profile and not the email listed, you probably did not get a response as I have not checked that address, sorry. If you would like to be added to the waiting list email me at the address listed in the OP.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response!

I know what you mean. Try taking a bloodhound. biggrin.gif

That would explain that strange slime I find in caches from time to time! :laughing:

Actually when I take one of my bloodhounds...usually they want to go in any direction OTHER than the cache...there are so many other good smells around...I have been trying to sign a log and get my arm pulled by the dog...or I am trying to put it back and they want to go in the other direction...and if a rabbit or squirrel runs by...forgetaboutit!! :laughing:

I know what you mean. Try taking a bloodhound. biggrin.gif

That would explain that strange slime I find in caches from time to time! :tired:

Actually when I take one of my bloodhounds...usually they want to go in any direction OTHER than the cache...there are so many other good smells around...I have been trying to sign a log and get my arm pulled by the dog...or I am trying to put it back and they want to go in the other direction...and if a rabbit or squirrel runs by...forgetaboutit!! :blink:

That sounds JUST like my springer spaniel!!! Even the slime!! LOL

If anyone is interested in knowing, I am auctioning a Canine Cachers V3 Geocoin on eBay for 2 good causes (Humane Society Animal Shelter and a Boy Scout's Eagle Project). Here is the listing to check out if you would like to see it. There will be a total of 2 of each type of the bronze and the two-tone that will be auctioned. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...em=180097202074

492a_1.JPG