Broke My GPS

DaMoores

i feel your pain, sorry to hear of your cracked screen. i'm still ranting about my blown motherboard that ny girlfriend did to my ibook. my laptop will not power up at all. i lost everything. she blew my laptop this past sunday evening. i lost all of my pix, my mp3's.

Your hard drive should still be OK; take it to a computer place to burn your files onto a CD or DVD.

DaMoores, I've heard if you call repeatedly, you may fine someone to sympathize with you.

I broke my Garmin Legend. The screen is what is broken. I called Garmin and it's $99 flat rate. I can buy a new one for $125.

Just blowing off steam.

I had a busted screen on a 76CS and they asked if it was ONLY the screen in which case the guy on the phone cut the $150 flat rate in half to $75....

I broke my Garmin Legend. The screen is what is broken. I called Garmin and it's $99 flat rate. I can buy a new one for $125.

Just blowing off steam.

I had a busted screen on a 76CS and they asked if it was ONLY the screen in which case the guy on the phone cut the $150 flat rate in half to $75....

Actually clarifying my own post - I should have said I had a busted faceplate only.