Air power series geocoin Presale!

aetoys

OK Coins will go to the mint on monday. So just a few more days to get your order in before the first mint is closed. Also I will be starting the presell of the A-10 as soon as I am happy with the proof. Price will be the same offering the same three finishes.

Thanks!

Hello, Ok here is the chance to change the 4th coin in the series right now is is the AH-1W cobra helicopter. But this coin is going to need some more work to capture the true cobra. So I am taking a vote as to the 4th coin in this series. Here are three I have in the works. Any others I should think about?

1. F14 Tomcat
  2. F-15 Eagle
  3. F-16 Falcon

Let me know!

F-105 history in the making.... 6 barrel 20mm Gatling ... designed to deliver a nuclear payload, but switched to fighter-bomber, the swept wing speedster that started the current fighter jets technology. In service from 1958 to 1982, it is still the largest single seat jet in our fighter history. A real terror in the VietNam conflict. Glen

Hello, Ok here is the chance to change the 4th coin in the series right now is is the AH-1W cobra helicopter. But this coin is going to need some more work to capture the true cobra. So I am taking a vote as to the 4th coin in this series. Here are three I have in the works. Any others I should think about?

1. F14 Tomcat
  2. F-15 Eagle
  3. F-16 Falcon

Let me know!

F-15 Eagle -- the defintion of "air superiority". Perfect combat record. Never suffered an a2a loss from enemy fire.

1. F14 Tomcat
  2. F-15 Eagle
  3. F-16 Falcon

Let me know!

You can't beat the F-14 swept wing coolness. The Tomcat gets my vote.

1. F14 Tomcat
  2. F-15 Eagle
  3. F-16 Falcon

Let me know!

That's a tough one. For several users I've used the naming convention for my laptop computers to be "military aircraft that are also birds of prey". I've had "Eagle" and "Falcon", and my current is "Osprey". I've always been partial to the F-15 Eagle though...

Hello, I have started the pre order on the A-10 Thunderbolt geocoin. and a new post for the A-10.

A-10 post.

The F/A-22 Raptor goes to mint on monday november 6th. I will be ordering 300. I will be updating the link at aetoys.com for the sale of the F/A-22 There will be about 100 coins left in the first mint. That I will offer at aetoys.com

Thank you.

Word on the 4th coin coming soon.

It looks like I will be ordering 300 for the first mint. I should have 50 to 100 in this batch for sale after they go to mint. So its not to late. Order yours today. Also the A-10 will be revised some how the nose gun was cut out of the proofs and I missed it. Will be added back in.

Thanks!

Last day of pre ordering for this coin. Today Sunday the 5th and I will take preorders in the morning. Coin will be marked Sold out until I get the coins from the mint. Then I will offer any extras on Ebay. Thanks!

Only about 50 left.

Thanks!

Great looking coin, ordered mine today. Can't wait for the Corsair coin, my all time favorite fighter!

Ok Here it is. This is a photo of aircraft over Iraq. Looks like someone is going to have a bad day. I am posting this photo because our 4th in the series is in this photo. Guess which one.

Someones%20bad%20day.jpg

Sorry I just think this photo is cool.

Edited by aetoys

The first mint will be 300 coins. 150 gold 75 silver and 75 black nickel. At this time there are 30 of each finish unsold. I will offer them for a few more days at www.aetoys.com. At this time there are no plans for the 2nd mint. I will hold off until demand calls for it.

I should have the fixed proofs on the A10 Thunderbolt on monday the 6th. Also should have the first set of proofs back on The F-4 this week. I am looking forward to them.

Thanks

Could I ask that you concider not taking anymore preorders for any new coins till we can have the first coin in hand. The pictures look great on these coins but, it would be nice to have some thing in hand before we invest any more money.

Just a suggestion. I for one think you have a beautiful set of coins.

C_H

The 3rd coin will not go up for pre order until after the 1st coin the F/A-22 Raptor has shipped.

Then the fourth coin will not be open for pre orders until the 2nd coin the A-10 Thunderbolt has shipped.

I am only taking pre orders on two coins at a time as to try to get them done before Christmas.

I may take reservations on the 3rd and 4th coin so I can get them to mint. But will not invoice until after the 1st coin ships. Just tring to get them to everyone ASAP. I am looking at minting the coins before offering them for sale. But am unsure on the numbers I should mint with out having a bunch of coins left over. Any ? just ask.

Thanks!

Could I ask that you concider not taking anymore preorders for any new coins till we can have the first coin in hand. The pictures look great on these coins but, it would be nice to have some thing in hand before we invest any more money.

Just a suggestion. I for one think you have a beautiful set of coins.

C_H

The 3rd coin will not go up for pre order until after the 1st coin the F/A-22 Raptor has shipped.

Then the fourth coin will not be open for pre orders until the 2nd coin the A-10 Thunderbolt has shipped.

I am only taking pre orders on two coins at a time as to try to get them done before Christmas.

I may take reservations on the 3rd and 4th coin so I can get them to mint. But will not invoice until after the 1st coin ships. Just tring to get them to everyone ASAP. I am looking at minting the coins before offering them for sale. But am unsure on the numbers I should mint with out having a bunch of coins left over. Any ? just ask.

Thanks!

That sound great. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to get the first coin

Updated ship date for the F/A-22 Raptor is November 27th. Sorry. There will be about 30 more for sale within the week. Also all future coins after the A-10 Thunderbolt will go to mint before the are offered for sale. This will help avoid any delays. I will then email everyone that has ordered coins from us or is on our Email list at www.aetoys.com before they are offered on the boards. The A-10 Thunderbolt is almost sold out. Thanks!

:rolleyes:

Updated ship date for the F/A-22 Raptor is November 27th. Sorry. There will be about 30 more for sale within the week. Also all future coins after the A-10 Thunderbolt will go to mint before the are offered for sale. This will help avoid any delays. I will then email everyone that has ordered coins from us or is on our Email list at www.aetoys.com before they are offered on the boards. The A-10 Thunderbolt is almost sold out. Thanks!

:)

The F/A-22 = I will offer about 30 to 50 more coins this week some time at www.aetoys.com.

The A-10 = Will be going to the mint this week. on target for December 1st ship.

The F-4 = Will go to mint in the next week or two estamated to have in stock on December 15th.

The F16 = Will go to the mint about a week after that and have in stock around December 22nd.

The F-4 and the F-16. I will start pre orders the week they are expected.

The B-2 Limited is scheduled to mint just before Chirstmas on December 18th putting in in line for Newyears! :)

The Vintage series will go into production in January.

All updates will be emailed to everyone on our mailing list and posted at www.aetoys.com.

Thanks!

Edited by aetoys

:laughing: The Raptor is here!!!!!! Will pack This weekend and ship monday and Tuesday. Thanks! Also There are a few left for sale on ebay. Go to www.aetoys.com and click the ebay logo. Any coins sold this weekend will ship on monday or Tuesday aswell. Thanks again. Look for the A-10 shortly.

Mark

" aetoy"s

I'd like an update on this series. It's still a go, right?

The series is still a go. We have had a few issues with the 2nd coin the A-10. Problem has been fixed and they should be here any time now. The F-4 went to mint last week expected within the next two weeks. As for the 4th the F-16 expect art work back this week. will order the coins then offer a small presale to everyone on our mailing list the week they are due. You can find out more information at www.aetoys.com

Thanks! :anicute:

Edited by aetoys

The series is still a go. We have had a few issues with the 2nd coin the A-10. Problem has been fixed and they should be here any time now. The F-4 went to mint last week expected within the next two weeks. As for the 4th the F-16 expect art work back this week. will order the coins then offer a small presale to everyone on our mailing list the week they are due. You can find out more information at www.aetoys.com

No news in a week and a half, so were there more delays or does "they should be here any time now" not mean what I think it means?

Any word when the Vintage Airpower ones go on sale? Also, I'd like to request the following potential series:

"Classic General Aviation" series (could have some of the following):

Beechcraft Staggerwing

Stinson 108-3

GeeBee Sportster

Piper Super Cub

Grumman Widgeon

Fairchild F-24W

DeHavilland Beaver

Laird Super Solution

Monocoupe Clipwing 110

Cessna 195

"Modern General Aviation" series:

Cessna 172

Columbia 400

Cirrus SR-22 GTS

Diamond DA-40

Beechcraft Bonanza

Piper Archer/Warrior

Grumman Tiger/Cheetah

Just thoughts...

-Dave&Stacy

Sorry :P I thought I emailed every one on this. The coin left china and dropped off the earth. The coin has been redone and will be here early next week. This coin has gave me one issue after another. This is why we will no longer presale coins. I'll order all coins then only offer them for sale after they are in my hands. Also the F-4 and the F16 are at the mint as well and should be here with in two weeks. When the A-10 shows up I will post here and send emails I will have all coins shipped with in two days. Also anyone on our mailing list will be offered the F-16 at a lower price just to off set the A-10 issues. We will be giving away a new Garmin GPS with the B-2. Thanks! :ph34r:

1. F14 Tomcat
  2. F-15 Eagle
  3. F-16 Falcon

Let me know!

The best aircraft in the Air Force inventory is the C-130. It can be used for anything that they want it to do.

:lol: I have two points of good news. I am working late into the night to get the last of the A-10 Thunderbolts in the mail in the morning. And I now have the sample photos from the new mint I am using on the F-4. I shoud get the F-4 and the F-16 in about ten days. give or take a day. It looks like I will have some A-10's left over to put up for sale. I will post as soon as I know the count. Here is the photo samples of the F-4

f-4samples.jpg

It looks like the paint turned out great with this mint. Starting with the F-16 all coins will be instock before taking orders. I will post samples to let people know what is coming. We have two new coins coming in the next couple of weeks. The B-2 looks like it will have a 3 to 4 inch wing span. The next one ??? I will tell you the art is taking amazing shape. This coin with not a aircraft.

Thanks!

:lol: I have two points of good news. I am working late into the night to get the last of the A-10 Thunderbolts in the mail in the morning. And I now have the sample photos from the new mint I am using on the F-4. I shoud get the F-4 and the F-16 in about ten days. give or take a day. It looks like I will have some A-10's left over to put up for sale. I will post as soon as I know the count. Here is the photo samples of the F-4

f-4samples.jpg

It looks like the paint turned out great with this mint. Starting with the F-16 all coins will be instock before taking orders. I will post samples to let people know what is coming. We have two new coins coming in the next couple of weeks. The B-2 looks like it will have a 3 to 4 inch wing span. The next one ??? I will tell you the art is taking amazing shape. This coin with not a aircraft.

Thanks!

I'd like to get on your list for one of the extra A-10s if possible.

Thanks,

Mike

The A-10's have all shipped if you ordered them watch your mail box. Thanks!

We have the samples from the mint of the F-4 and all I can say is WOW! These coins are flawless. The F-4 and the F-16 will be here around the 15th.

The only presale on the f-16 will be to the members of our email list starting this weekend, Watch for the email with the link. This will be the only presale offered. The coins will be up for sale at www.aetoys.com when they are in stock around the 15th.

Also I am getting a count on all F/A-22, A-10's and F-4's I have unsold, some of all finishes left. If you want some email me with the coins you want and your address and I will send invoices out until they are gone. Thanks!

You can still join our mailing list before I send the invoice at www.aetoys.com

Thanks

The A-10's have all shipped if you ordered them watch your mail box. Thanks!

We have the samples from the mint of the F-4 and all I can say is WOW! These coins are flawless. The F-4 and the F-16 will be here around the 15th.

The only presale on the f-16 will be to the members of our email list starting this weekend, Watch for the email with the link. This will be the only presale offered. The coins will be up for sale at www.aetoys.com when they are in stock around the 15th.

Also I am getting a count on all F/A-22, A-10's and F-4's I have unsold, some of all finishes left. If you want some email me with the coins you want and your address and I will send invoices out until they are gone. Thanks!

You can still join our mailing list before I send the invoice at www.aetoys.com

Thanks

I'd love to get a copy of each one in gold if possible. I also added my name to you email list.

Thanks,

Mike

Can you verify your mailing list please? I got one email from the list, and haven't gotten one since. I still get the emails with my coin shipping notices, but I don't get any of the mailing list messages. The FA-22 and the F-16 are the coins I have wanted the most in this series, so I don't want to miss out any the F-16 when it comes out...