Loggerhead Holiday Geocoin Set

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead

We're pre-selling our 2006 Loggerhead Holiday Geocoin Set with an estimated ship date of December 1st, 2006. There are only 250 total sets minted and the first 150 sets sold will receive a free gift.

The Thanksgiving Coin will be minted with an antique gold finish and the Christmas coin is minted in polished gold. Both coins come in a acrylic coin box , has it's own custom icon and are trackable at www.geocaching.com.

Go to Mr & Mrs Loggerhead website to reserve yours now.

This will mark the retirement of the Loggerhead design as well!

Thanks to all that have purchased and traded for our coins this year.

Edited by Mr & Mrs Loggerhead

I ordered mine :P

We're pre-selling our 2006 Loggerhead Holiday Geocoin Set with an estimated ship date of December 1st, 2006. There are only 250 total sets minted and the first 150 sets sold will receive a free gift.

The Thanksgiving Coin will be minted with an antique gold finish and the Christmas coin is minted in polished gold. Both coins come in a acrylic coin box , has it's own custom icon and are trackable at www.geocaching.com.

Go to Mr & Mrs Loggerhead website to reserve yours now.

This will mark the retirement of the Loggerhead design as well!

Thanks to all that have purchased and traded for our coins this year.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the holiday coins have arrived and look great. I started shipping yesterday but then we had a tragic death in the family and it will delay me shipping more coins for a few days.

I just wanted to tell everyone so you would know what's going on when you start seeing post of coins being received by others why you have not received your yet.

We hope you understand but please be patient as all coins should be shipped on Friday!

Thanks in advance and we think you willl be happy with the quality of these coins. Thank you Oak Coins for doing a great job!

Mr L

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the holiday coins have arrived and look great. I started shipping yesterday but then we had a tragic death in the family and it will delay me shipping more coins for a few days.

I just wanted to tell everyone so you would know what's going on when you start seeing post of coins being received by others why you have not received your yet.

We hope you understand but please be patient as all coins should be shipped on Friday!

Thanks in advance and we think you willl be happy with the quality of these coins. Thank you Oak Coins for doing a great job!

Mr L

FAMILY FIRST!!

After all these coin are just meaningless material objects in the grand scheme of life.

They are really not that important compared to family and good friends!

We have lost several close family members & a dear friend in the past few years. As much as I have invested in my collection and as much as I eat, live, & breathe coins (ask my wife & daughter, I never shut up about the designs I work on!! :laughing: ) I would give them away in a heartbeat if it meant getting just one of them back (in good health) to spend more time with them!!

Take as much time as you need to care for your family first and we will still be here you get back. :ph34r:

D-man :ph34r:

Edited by gridlox

Mr L

I am sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourselves and your family first. People are more important than hobbies. You are in my prayers. :)

I got my coins today! They are much nicer than I expected! I like the colors & the glittery fronts, especially on the Thanksgiving ones! Well done! :laughing:

Sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year. :laughing:

The top & bottom of the clear plastic case are just tightly pressed together. Mine weren't glued. I was afraid I was going to break them when I opened them! I was able to use my fingernail between the 2 halves & didn't break anything. Not even my nail! :laughing:

...but I haven't the slightest idea how to get them out of the containers they are in. Are they glued in or is there some special way to get them out? Thanks again, we love those little turtles! <_<

Run your finger nail around the joining edge of the two halves until you discover the indent on the bottom piece. You will be able to open it easily at that spot.