TSD V2.5 Presale

Team Sand Dollar

I have decided to go ahead with the Trackable Team Sand Dollar V2.5 geocoin. The front will be identical to the V2 coin and the back is only slightly modified.

NOTE: I have made some changes as to metal finish available. If you would like to change your order just let me know. The initial order will be for total of 300 coins in some mix of the following metals finishes Misty Gold, Misty Silver, and Matte Black.

The initial mix of metals finishes will depend on the preorder but I will order more coins if there is enough desire but never more than 200 of any finish.

sanddollar50.jpg

I am taking a preorder list on the coin but will not be sending invoices until I have the coin in hand. Please post your interest here or email me with Team Name, # coins wanted, coins Finish(s), Purchase or trade, and email address I can send an invoice to.

I will be selling them at $8 plus shipping.

Shipping US/Canada $1.50 first coin, $0.50 each additional coin.

Shipping other $2.50 first coin, $1.00 each aditional coin

Here is a link to the confirmation Preorder/Trade List.

If there are any changes needed please let me know.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

A change has been made to the number of finishes available added Matte Black. This was also a future posibility and since many had asked for the coin with ? finish I decided to go ahead and have one made. Also those wiching multiple metals can order then all together and get a break on postage.

Plus the proper name for the Gold and Silver finishes form the mint is Misty Gold and Misty Silver.

Team Sand Dollar

I am going to limit the pesale of this coin at this time to 75 of each metal. I will keep a waiting list for any additional request and if there is enough demand I will do a limited second run of the coins.

Coins remaining to be purchased.

11 Misty Gold

4 Misty Silver

33 Matte Black

Then again I do prefer to trade so if you wish to trade take a look at my wish list and send me an email of what you have to offer.

Team Sand Dollar

I'm trying to finallize my preorder list sinc many of the requests were made t the forums with out contact information. If you are on the following list I have sent you an email and have not recieved a response.

Atwell Family

Blake&Nettie

ClayC

Crowesfeat30

Cydriver

Eagles61

GOnTO

HiDude_98

Irish-Hunter

LoriDarlin

lost-in-woods?

mikeylou

mohr11

MommyFinder

ParentsofSAM (1?)

Peter and Gloria

pfalstad

Rick618

Ryder3 & Better Half

SWx4

tasaint

Traderdell

tucson twosome

WoolsonAbrams

humbird7 (can't even send you an email)

Please check what I have you listed for and if you are still interested so I will know how many coins are available.

I will not accept any more requests with out an email address I can contact and send an invoice to when the coins arrive. IF you are no longer interested I would appreciate knowing so I can make the coins available.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Sorry, thought I responded to your email. Just contacted your thru your profile! Definitely want in on this one. When I was a kid, my parents took my brothers and me to the beach a lot (Jacksonville, FL area). There was one particular beach they'd take us to that was often just filled with sand dollars (we only kept those that were no longer living). One of my favorite childhood memories!