Venturing Crew 44°85° Geocoin preorder

Geocrew 44°85°

venture_sm.jpg

Help support MiGO's own Venturing Crew 44°85°!!

$10.00 USD +$3.00 shipping

250 coins

1.5" diameter

black nickel

trackable

custom icon

This coin is a fundraiser for Venturing Crew 44°85° chartered by Michigan Geocaching Organization.

We are currently taking preorders for the first 100 coins at a price of $10.00 each. The coins will be trackable and have a custom icon. All proceeds from this sale will be used for equipment and activities for our crew.

About Geocrew 44°85°

Click here to reserve your coin with Paypal or credit card

Click here if you don't want a coin but still want to help support the crew

Thank you all for supporting our crew!!

What is the approximate date of delivery?

My guess would be about 3-4 weeks from now. (late November)

It will depend on how fast we get the preorders. They will start being minted soon (minting will take 2 weeks). However, we'll need at least 100 preorders before we can pay for the coins and start delivery. As of today we have 43 preorders sold.

Edited by Geocrew 44°85°

Send me an invoice for 5 more, this is a good program and I am happy to support it. Look for these traveling when they arrive.

Thats awsome. I just sent you the e-mail

To make this more convenient for everyone:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MULTIPLE COINS!!

However you'll have to do the math yourself. I'll look at the ammount recieved to determine the quantity.

($10 * Number of coins) + $3.00 shipping

Thanks for your order. This will help us alot.

Edited by Geocrew 44°85°

I have tried for a multiple order on the webpage mentioned above, but have not been able to change the quantity.

Help? how much is shipping for two?

Thanks

sorry about the confusion. The quantity wont change but the amount can :laughing:. 2 coins with shipping is $23. I look at the amount to determine hew many coins are ordered.

Thanks for your support

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The coins are in and the look great!!! We would like to thank everyone that preordered for their patients. The coins will be packaged this weekend and sent out in Monday's mail.

These turned out very nice! Can't wait to get them!

Oh - what's the icon look like?

YIS

Edited by ScoutingWV

This was an easy sell for us! I ordered 2, but I couldn't change the quantity, only the dollar amount. Please correct and send 2 coins instead of 1. Thanks-very nice coin! My son is an Eagle Scout (with silver palm) in Myersville, MD Troop 273 and with the Myersville Venturing Crew 188. My husband was a scout in the Detroit, Michigan Council, Troop 324. Scouting is an awesome organization and we are happy to support them.

This was an easy sell for us! I ordered 2, but I couldn't change the quantity, only the dollar amount. Please correct and send 2 coins instead of 1. Thanks-very nice coin! My son is an Eagle Scout (with silver palm) in Myersville, MD Troop 273 and with the Myersville Venturing Crew 188. My husband was a scout in the Detroit, Michigan Council, Troop 324. Scouting is an awesome organization and we are happy to support them.

You did it exactly right :laughing: . Your payment of $23 has been recieved. Your coins should go out Monday.

We want to apologize to anyone that hasn't received their coin yet. We got about half of them mailed before we ran out of envelopes. Some of the crew will be getting together this weekend to package the rest.

Most of the the Michigan orders didn't go out with the first batch because we didn't know who would b at the Turkey Trot Tree. They are all at the top of the list for this batch.

Edited by Geocrew 44°85°

I talked up your coin at a recent troop meeting hoping to spark some interest in geocaching. Last nite, interested parties asked to see the coin and I had to tell them it's a no show. It's been two weeks since you posted all packages have been sent out, so I'm guessing mine may have fallen between the cracks. Can someone look into this?

Thanks.

I talked up your coin at a recent troop meeting hoping to spark some interest in geocaching. Last nite, interested parties asked to see the coin and I had to tell them it's a no show. It's been two weeks since you posted all packages have been sent out, so I'm guessing mine may have fallen between the cracks. Can someone look into this?

Thanks.

On my list I show it was sent with the first batch on 11-27. I'm sending you a PM on this.