The Sandpit

Noddy

I thought it might a good idea to have a topic for each region.

Others could be:

The Mountain - Capetown

The Goldmine - Gauteng

etc

Anyway:

Christmas is speeding up to us at an alarming rate and it would be a good idea to have an event cache before the silly season. Bat I think it is your turn and early December would be a great idea.

I also notice that we have to only place five more caches in the area to get to five pages. Go Nuts. but keep up the high standard!!!!

Post away all comments, idea's etc about Kwa-Zulu Natal

:rolleyes:

Christmas is speeding up to us at an alarming rate and it would be a good idea to have an event cache before the silly season. Bat I think it is your turn and early December would be a great idea.

I also notice that we have to only place five more caches in the area to get to five pages. Go Nuts. but keep up the high standard!!!!

:rolleyes:

Hi KZN,

I feel like the lone ranger looking for Tonto here in the Zululand region. Is there any other active cachers in the Richards bay area???

I will be traveling to the Middle east from End November to Mid December. So anyone wanting to move some TB's to Qatar and Dubai please contact me and I would transport. I'm hoping to bring some TB's back from there as well.

I think an Event is a great Idea. I would love to travel the 200 km to join you guys. I'm in if the dates are ok. Who knows we could easily set up something here as well - any comment?

:):):) Unfortunately Cache Fan is only close to the largest Sand Pit from 23.12. - 10.01. on the South Cost. Anyway any event taking place in between will be attended if beach shorts are allowed.

Also would like to place 2-3 caches in the Scotty area but would need a cacher for reference to maintain if we are not there (our yearly vacation is in Scotty since last 5 years in Dec/Jan). :):):D

hmmm... I question that has always bother me: why is it, when swimming in the sea, that the sand in Durban seems to find and collect in every crevice in your costume, while the sand in Cape Town just falls straight through? :wub:

Coz everything shrinks in the Cape waters :laughing:B)

Calm down, boys - the cammo kid is a committed member of GRAWP. And ONLY Grawp!!!

Sorry guys - eat your hearts out - my caching partner in Grawp is also a partner in "other" respects, so you guys don't have a snowball's chance in "you know where"!

So I guess you all better go out and try and attract your own cammo-attired writing desk for caching purposes!! :laughing:

Or ask Santa ............. :laughing:

Edited by Grawp

Calm down, boys - the cammo kid is a committed member of GRAWP. And ONLY Grawp!!!

Sorry guys - eat your hearts out - my caching partner in Grawp is also a partner in "other" respects, so you guys don't have a snowball's chance in "you know where"!

So I guess you all better go out and try and attract your own cammo-attired writing desk for caching purposes!! :laughing:

Or ask Santa ............. :laughing:

OK, so I know what I want for X-mas, so tell cammo kid if a fat man in a red suit tries to wrap her up, she must please cooperate... :ph34r: Just think... a table I don't have to carry !!!

Edited by Brick

:huh:B)B)

It seems that caching has slowed down in the last british outpost. I know that I am guilty!! Lets get out there and place a few, but remember......................... quality!!!

I heard a rumour that B. Whelan is going to organise the CITO event for the SandPit??

Keep Caching

:lol::wub::wub:

Come KZN Cachers, we need to place a few more caches !!!

Here is the challenge, lets place at least one or two more caches each, by the end of March. Remember quality.

Lets go:

Whostops

Bats

Brett

Haggishound

Leaping lizzie - First cache?

DiePienaars

Allroad

Grawp

Janputte

El, Elle & Ellies - First cache?

Durbum & Durbabe

Rhino

Zanclus

Megaben

Extra 30 caches !!! :sad:

Edited by Noddy

Quarry Cache (GCK36Y) update: -

Many thanks to Whostops for helping me out by replacing this cache for me. KZN geocachers are, with out doubt, the best there are!

So ... Quarry Cache is back in action. Let's hope we don't get badly muggled there again!

Have fun doing this one, and .... be brave - do it in a 4X4!!!!

I am looking for volunteers to do Mudskipper Mayhem with me for my 100 ? DiePienaars , Durbum, Durbabe, Megaben, or maybe Haggishound should do some cache maintenance??!! like up to a regular? - have you been avoiding this one everyone ? come now is the time.... let me know soon, as I will not be able to do it by myself as hedgehog will not let me - Willow will also have to sit this one out.

And on another subject - Congrates to Durbum on his 100.

Oh and another thing, there is a TB in POP INN that needs to get back to USA if any one is going please fetch "patches" from Pop inn. Thanks.

Edited by Rhino and Hedgehog

I am looking for volunteers to do Mudskipper Mayhem with me for my 100 ? DiePienaars , Durbum, Durbabe, Megaben, or maybe Haggishound should do some cache maintenance??!! like up to a regular? - have you been avoiding this one everyone ? come now is the time.... let me know soon, as I will not be able to do it by myself as hedgehog will not let me - Willow will also have to sit this one out.

Hi Rhino , I'm certainly up for the challenge. Can we attempt it this Saturday afternoon if you have not reached your goal by then. I first need to get another 8 quick ones in the morning.... Why not lets all get together and make some sort of occasion out of this. I mean at least 3-4 KZN Cachers getting the big 100 in a mattter of a month must be some sort of achievement....

Saturday umdloti lagoon at 13H00 all going to plan ..

I'm picking up my wife at 13h00 in town and will be there between 13h30 and 14h00. I'm also bringing some backup in the form of "Radebuddyz" Thats 75 persent of all the Zulluland Cacher's. Comon Durban region. Lets get dirty... We need some support/laughs/chirps/cameramen here..

Hi guys and girls,

Are ther anybody out there who will please help my TB Baiesukkel to come on the move again. It is in Retail therapy #1. Would'nt mind a bit of retail therapy myself, but it just out of bounce for now.

Don't listen to this :( KZN imposter :( When the KZN race bugs are falling fast I would be more worried about them than the forerunners... :huh:

Maybe bats will negotiate for his bug bug to be moved out of the Free State! before this bug is moved :(

Just kidding... Save it before the KZN hi-jacker gets it :D

Oh <_< so there we go again picking on the Sandpit!!!!!!!!!!! always the Sandpit

Well just to show you we are nice i could try to pick it up as we coming up to Joburg on Sat for a interview and leaving on Sunday again so if you want me to move it to Josi give me a shout.

But if some kind soul would not mind moving my bug a spot or two that would be really nice.

Oh <_< so there we go again picking on the Sandpit!!!!!!!!!!! always the Sandpit

Bats you are quite wrong <_< , I was not picking on the sandpit... I was supporting it and its remaining racebugs...

As for you bug, I am passing Bloem in October, but hopefully it has moved by that time. :D