Marmacette personal geocoin - NEW

Marmacette

I would not be surprised if I missed this somewhere, but I can't find the activation codes for these :cry: I've tried all of the usual suspects - landsharkz, coin codes, oakcoins, et al - but none of them seem to have these listed. As no one else has asked about this, I'm sure that this is my eyes and brain not working, so if someone could give me a little kick in the backside, that would be appreciated :huh: Thanks!

G'day

I have just received one of these very nice coins, but I can't for the life of me remember ordering any. Could it have been sent by mistake to me? If so, I would be more than happy to send it on to the rightful receipent.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker

G'day

I have just received one of these very nice coins, but I can't for the life of me remember ordering any. Could it have been sent by mistake to me? If so, I would be more than happy to send it on to the rightful receipent.

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew !

The reason you've received this coin is because we've made a trade together !!! <_< Don't you remember ? You've sent me the Geopenguin... !!

Hi Andrew !

The reason you've received this coin is because we've made a trade together !!! <_< Don't you remember ? You've sent me the Geopenguin... !!

Doh ... smacks head. Thanks for the reminder. Never thougth to check my trade list! One day I will record everything properly ...

Thanks for the trade. Love the coin BTW.

Andrew