funny cache

sacred6

I guess this The Killer Rabbit of Kenwood would be the best one that we have found.

this was my log : September 11 by Team Merlin (60 found)

"O Lord bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. "and the Lord did grin and people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and... Er ... oh, yes ... and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I recently had the pleasure of taking pictures of a cacher who went a little NUTS going after a cache. Log is a 2 parter so you need to start at the found it log and continue to the posted note. The BEST part was getting muggled as L5 was up to her shoulders in water and then he came and stood over her peering through the cracks of the dock as I was giving her a hard time about the pen..

Edited by Harriet the Spy

I recently had the pleasure of taking pictures of a cacher who went a little NUTS going after a cache.

Dang, that was funny. I'm sitting here reading the logs and chuckling out loud when my hubby, just home on his lunch break asks me what's up. He sees me reading, sees the little bit of picture in the background of L5 and says, "Oh yeah, I saw that picture on the main page the other day and it cracked me up!" ;)

Just found one in the Edisto Beach area, near Charleston SC that was a crackup.

There just happened to be two big & evenly spaced large knots on a tree about 6' high. Someone made a female's bra-top to place over them, tied a grass skirt beneath and got some face pieces (plactic lips, eyes & nose) to nail on the tree above . . . cache name had to do with 'Beach Babe' . . . funny stuff!!!

It faced oncoming traffic and had an ammo can nearby . . . I must dupe this somewhere.

There just happened to be two big & evenly spaced large knots on a tree about 6' high. Someone made a female's bra-top to place over them, tied a grass skirt beneath and got some face pieces (plactic lips, eyes & nose) to nail on the tree above . . . cache name had to do with 'Beach Babe' . . . funny stuff!!!

It faced oncoming traffic and had an ammo can nearby . . . I must dupe this somewhere.

Sounds cute, but I hope the tree was dead... :)

Edited by lonesumdove

I would love to see a pic of that. :laughing:

I recently had the pleasure of taking pictures of a cacher who went a little NUTS going after a cache.

Dang, that was funny. I'm sitting here reading the logs and chuckling out loud when my hubby, just home on his lunch break asks me what's up. He sees me reading, sees the little bit of picture in the background of L5 and says, "Oh yeah, I saw that picture on the main page the other day and it cracked me up!" :P

lol :P

Soylent pink is PEEPS!

OMG :P ROFLMAO :P:P:P

Ditto that!! :P

I shall save that one to use on my S.O., who has a Soylent Green Biscuit Co. t-shirt.

(Which he was wearing the first time we met... definitely added to the attraction-at-first-sight. :P )

Edited by cimawr