Catagory Proposal - Military Ground Equipment Static Displays, post 1900

Hello,

I did not see a category for military ground equipment static displays, but I did find one for aircraft static displays. I also noticed that people started to mark these kinds of displays and put them into the Military installations category instead of somewhere more appropriate and specific. So, I have started a group for marking military ground equipment such as tanks, artillery, APCs, supply trucks, communications equipment, etc. I didn't want it to interfere with any kind of civil war or pre-20th century categories and I didn't want it to consist of equipment which did not have quite the technological advances the 20th century had. You can view it in the "Requiring review" link. Three of the officers consist of former and current military. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions for improvement.

the military installation category states(ed) 'all things military'.....what is more military than a tank?

a few months ago i submitted one at a VFW. by using that in the name [VFW #'s Tank], i was denied. upon further discussion it was resolved that 'all things military' is not as broad as it reads--i wonder if that text has changed or there is clarification.

i have voted and await the switch being turned so that i might transfer those marks--i have to create them again, as there is no way to change the category in the description.