magellan explorist 210

kimnbair

Today I got my first gps a magellan explorist 210 and my first cache was a multi, so I d/l the cache and uploaded it with the cache manager, so when I found the first one it gave me coords for the second part, how would I have put the coords for the second part into the gps? What I ended up doing was going by my current coords and walked around until I found the second set but that took so long and I walked all around when I could have walked in almost a strait line and had I been able to enter in those second coords I would have known where to go, any help would be appreciated!

Today I got my first gps a magellan explorist 210 and my first cache was a multi, so I d/l the cache and uploaded it with the cache manager, so when I found the first one it gave me coords for the second part, how would I have put the coords for the second part into the gps? What I ended up doing was going by my current coords and walked around until I found the second set but that took so long and I walked all around when I could have walked in almost a strait line and had I been able to enter in those second coords I would have known where to go, any help would be appreciated!

I figured it out, I found a more in depth users manual online, which is awesome cause I have another multicache I wanna do and this time it'll be a lot easier!

Please share the web site. I have had my 210 for 9 months and have been wandering around trying to match the coordinates.

Thanks in advance

I figured it out, I found a more in depth users manual online, which is awesome cause I have another multicache I wanna do and this time it'll be a lot easier!

Follow these steps...

1. Press MARK.

2. Use the Arrow joystick to highlight the Location field.

3. Press ENTER.

4. Use the Arrow joystick in an up/down motion to increase or decrease the value at the cursor point. To move the cursor point left or right, use the Arrow joystick in a left/right

motion. Input the data on the first line of the Location field. When done, press ENTER and the cursor will drop to the second line. Continue to input the data for the second line of the Location field.

5. Press ENTER.

6. Use the Arrow joystick to highlight Save.

7. Press ENTER to save the new POI.

8. Select the file to save the POI in and press ENTER.

Hope this helps!

Blair

i am going to bud in on this conversation to ask if any of you with 210s know how to get the batteries to charge i have energizer rechargable batteries in it now and in the help section on the gps says how to charge it but its not getting to me im doing somthing wrong but i dont know. any help would be great