Pre-Order UNITY GEOCOIN NEW!

princeshoko

Unity_Artwork_big.gif

PRE ORDER AT: http://www.geocoinshop.de

They Come in Polished Silver, Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Foggy Gold (only 50 made), Black Nickel (only 50 made)

My first coin is being minted and is now on pre-order status with the mint. The picture is a little blury but this coin is FABULOUS! These coins are being sold by the wonderful GeoCoinShop.de a big thank you to them for making this possable for me.

------Unity Geocoin: I designed this coin for the unity of the diverse people of geocaching. The front if this coin is designed after a ring I were which represents unity of many diverse types of people of all walks of life. All held together by a star representing "Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit circled by divinity" The back of this coin is a phoenix coming from the fire flying up toward a ground speak logo. It represents how from the ashes this bird will rise again and again, especially in geocaching. You keep coming back for more.

Designed by: PrinceShoko Made By: Geocoinshop.de------------

Also im curious about feedback so post any, and let me know you got one since im not selling them im curious how many get pre-ordered.

Thanks Everyone!

PrinceShoko

not a responce I thought , anybody with some feedback? Again its on preorder with the mint, if you'd like one.

What do you think?

I really like the design, but due to the price I will not be able to participate. Would you like to trade?

Edited by Damenace

I really like the design, but due to the price I will not be able to participate. Would you like to trade?

Since they paid for them I dont controll cost, but I will be getting some for my self and yes I would be willing to do a trade or a few trades when my sets come in. will email you when they come in.

Thanks

Edited by princeshoko

Thats sounds great thank you. One quick question, I noticed that you are from TN but you are having them minted in Europe. Just curious as to why you went that route, it would have saved us some shipping costs if you had minted them in the states.

Edited by Damenace

One quick question, I noticed that you are from TN but you are having them minted in Europe. Just curious as to why you went that route, it would have saved us some shipping costs if you had minted them in the states.

I'll hazard a guess at that answer. I believe that particular mint does subsidizing, as they had once offered to mint a coin design I had posted on here. They offered to cover the cost and sell them, Ijust had to "buy" a certain number for myself. If you don't have the funds this is a "safe" way to go, but yes it does add on for us US buyers.

Am I right? Do I win a prize :D:D:D

One quick question, I noticed that you are from TN but you are having them minted in Europe. Just curious as to why you went that route, it would have saved us some shipping costs if you had minted them in the states.

I'll hazard a guess at that answer. I believe that particular mint does subsidizing, as they had once offered to mint a coin design I had posted on here. They offered to cover the cost and sell them, Ijust had to "buy" a certain number for myself. If you don't have the funds this is a "safe" way to go, but yes it does add on for us US buyers.

Well I do have to side with you on this guess. I do know at one time there was some mints state side that was doing the same thing. Have most of them eliminated this option, does anyone know?

you win a half cookie. They did make this offer and I did take it considering I dont make alot of money to play with.

The other factor was they were the only ones who communicated with me with top notch service. a few other well known (Nameless) places sent me 1 email and never responded to any of my questions or emails about anything other then sending me a price.

Where geocoinshop responded to each email , worked with me, and made me the offer. If any of the other companys had even bothered to write back to me I could of gotten the funds together but they never did.

But I dont think that takes away from what the coin means to me. It may be a few extra dollors. But I like geocoins. I have been known to spend $50 plus on ones I like, and ones that are well known.

Thanks for looking and hope to trade with you soon, Would also hope these sell well.

The ones im trading, Im going to trade 2 copper , only 13 gonna be made just for me.

PrinceShoko

I have not been able to establish a trade for this coin from the owner so I am looking to trade for 2 of these from anyone. I have just been buying to many coin and need to shift to trading for them.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Buffalo Wings V1 in:

Gold, or Silver.

Buffalo Wings V2 2006 (Trackable with icon) in:

Bronze, Antique Silver, Black Nickel(White buffalo) and Copper(Black buffalo)

Team Sand Dollar V2 2006 (numbered, NOT trackable, Trade Only) in:

Black Nickel, Ant Silver, Ant Copper (Available 9/8)

Indevelopement Team Sand Dollar V2.5 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Misty Silver, Matte-Black

Also check out my trade list at http://cointracking.com/public/TeamSandDollar

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

HI Team Sand Dollar,

Im sorry about not being able to trade. I am compleatly out of coins myself expect for 1 of each and a few special limited edition. I'm sending geocoinshop.de a email to reserve me another batch before everyone scoops them up. I am looking to get them first of the year I do have you on a list to trade with when I get the next batch.

Thanks

PrinceShoko