DELFT BLUE

ZAteam

Shipping update:

All coins will be mailed tomorrow morning, well almost all of the coins. Eight coins will be made again due to misprints, errors or small defects. Fortunately we have enough good coins to ship to everyone who's ordered and paid. :(

I hope you like the coins.

PS. I now also know how much work is involved in just checking and packaging the coins, and this is only 100 coins! Phew!!

:( Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to find mine in the mail box soon. mail.gif

Shipping update:

All coins will be mailed tomorrow morning, well almost all of the coins. Eight coins will be made again due to misprints, errors or small defects. Fortunately we have enough good coins to ship to everyone who's ordered and paid. :anicute:

PS. I now also know how much work is involved in just checking and packaging the coins, and this is only 100 coins! Phew!!

Edited by OshnDoc

I've done the shipping for a couple of my coins now. One doesn't realized how much work it is until you have to do it. But, once the shipping is all done, it's rewarding to hear the reactions of those that receive your coins -- this makes it all worth it. :(

Shipping update:

All coins will be mailed tomorrow morning, well almost all of the coins. Eight coins will be made again due to misprints, errors or small defects. Fortunately we have enough good coins to ship to everyone who's ordered and paid. :(

WooHoo :anicute: Thanks for the update. :anicute:

This singular Geocoin lay this morning in the mail box. Lasted nevertheless for a long time, however very well succeeded. Which complex work with the individually written small cards and packs in the material bag.

9636253b-7dd8-405c-995b-a133e19bbb06.jpg

Wow. They are so nice. The personal touches like the card are really nice too!

My Windmolen coin arrived on Friday here in Wisconsin. I am so glad I was able to order one. The quality of the workmanship is quite impressive.

windmolenfront.jpg

Nicely packaged, very pleased! I am looking forward to the next in the series.

windmolenback.jpg

Thank you

AuntieNae

Milwaukee WI

Edited by AuntieNae

Are there any plans to make the next one of these yet? I really like ours and the personal touches are lovely - Thanks very much!!

B.

Bambi & Thumper,

Thank you for your compliment, we are sorry for the fact that everyone had to wait such a long time :ph34r:

but it gave us a change to learn a lot about coin making. The design for the second series has already started, but it will not be announced / for sale before we've actually made about 75% of the coins.

To thank all the buyers for their patience, we will raffle one special porcelain coin (untrackable). The exact details will be mailed to you in the next few weeks.

PS. to prepare yourself for the raffle, you may want to start thinking about the possible (typical Dutch) theme of the next series... :ph34r:

Thanks again!

ZAteam & Landcruiser Team

Are there any plans to make the next one of these yet? I really like ours and the personal touches are lovely - Thanks very much!!

B.

Bambi & Thumper,

Thank you for your compliment, we are sorry for the fact that everyone had to wait such a long time :huh:

but it gave us a change to learn a lot about coin making. The design for the second series has already started, but it will not be announced / for sale before we've actually made about 75% of the coins.

To thank all the buyers for their patience, we will raffle one special porcelain coin (untrackable). The exact details will be mailed to you in the next few weeks.

PS. to prepare yourself for the raffle, you may want to start thinking about the possible (typical Dutch) theme of the next series... :mad:

Thanks again!

ZAteam & Landcruiser Team

Will those who bought the first coin get the first shot at buying the next coins in the series so our sets will be complete? :laughing:

And I LOVE mine, simply gorgeous! :huh:

I have yet to receive mine ...are they all shipped?

All coins have been shipped. I'll inquire into other coin shipments sent from Europe to Canada to get an idea of the shipping time...

Nice coin project. Thanks for sharing the process etc. Adds life to the coin. :)

It certainly was a very exciting project for us too and I must admit that there were times that I had my doubts but in the end it was worth it, well, I hope that it was also worth it for all those that can now share in the coin.