caches along a route

kati3l3unny

how do you see where the caches are ?

i've made my route in google earth, saved it, uploaded it to www.geocaching ...... now what ?

i'm so very confuddled.

kate

Create a pocket query from the route - go to the 'My Account' page and click 'Find Caches Along a Route' on the right hand side of the page. Find your route and click on the name. In the 'Route Information' box, toward the bottom is a link that says 'Create Pocket Query'. Click that and you'll go to the form where you can create a pocket query and it will send you a .gpx file of caches along that route. Since you're a premium member I'm assuming you know about creating PQs. If not I can go into more detail.

HTH

how do you see where the caches are ?

i've made my route in google earth, saved it, uploaded it to www.geocaching ...... now what ?

i'm so very confuddled.

kate

Create a pocket query from the route - go to the 'My Account' page and click 'Find Caches Along a Route' on the right hand side of the page. Find your route and click on the name. In the 'Route Information' box, toward the bottom is a link that says 'Create Pocket Query'. Click that and you'll go to the form where you can create a pocket query and it will send you a .gpx file of caches along that route. Since you're a premium member I'm assuming you know about creating PQs. If not I can go into more detail.

HTH

thanks so much for your help :P i got it