What's that? Oh, just a Jeep TB....

kc8hnz

I was out caching today and while out I came across a Green Jeep TB. Its the second one I've found so far, and it really dosn't seem to be that big of a deal. I remember back when the had the first YJTB's being released, just about every one in the greater Northeastern Ohio area (thats where I was living at the time) had all 30 jeeps that were released in our area on their watch list, and as soon as it was dropped somewhere there was a rush to get out there and grab it before someone else got it. It went on like that for the entire time the jeeps managed to stay in circulation. With this latest release, being the third jeep to come out, the thrill of finding it just isn't there. In my opinion, to me its more like just a regular old TB then a special item. For instance, this jeep I picked up today was sitting in the cache for two weeks, and the cache wasn't that hard of a cache to get. What do you think?

In my opinion, to me its more like just a regular old TB then a special item. For instance, this jeep I picked up today was sitting in the cache for two weeks, and the cache wasn't that hard of a cache to get. What do you think?

Send that puppy out here to Albuquerque New Mexico. They don't last long in the caches here and the comp to retrieve is still tough.

It is a chance to win a GPS and new jeep after all.