Travel Bug image

Mad H@ter

Some time ago somebody posted an image (or a link) of the bug logo used on the Travel Bug dog tags. I have done numerous searches of the forum but cannot find it so I was wondering if some kind person would point me in the right direction or re-post it

Was it this one ?

Edited by stora

How about this one ....

21.gif

http://www.geocaching.com/images/wpttypes/21.gif

Heres a question, if we buy a trackable can we put a bug and its number any where (within reason)? I have a great place for one but do not want to upset any one... It will Only be about 40 cm tall and in plane view to those who know what it is....

Given the OK I will post pic (minus number) on here for all to admire...

How about this one ....

21.gif

http://www.geocaching.com/images/wpttypes/21.gif

Heres a question, if we buy a trackable can we put a bug and its number any where (within reason)? I have a great place for one but do not want to upset any one... It will Only be about 40 cm tall and in plane view to those who know what it is....

Given the OK I will post pic (minus number) on here for all to admire...

Once you've bought your pair of TB tags then you can use the number in any way you wish (as long as it's 'family friendly', obviously). You can put it on any item that you want people to track or discover. You don't have to actually attach the TB tag, you can engrave/write/paint the number onto the item - but bear in mind that if you put it into a cache other cachers might not immediately recognise it to be a TB if they don't see the usual TB tag.

[Other random info about trackables for those who might not know...

You must only use the unique tracking number on one item at a time. Groundspeak does not allow 'virtual logging' of any trackable item, i.e. people must actually see the tracking number on the item itself - you should not send any tracking number to others and invite them to log some item if they haven't actually seen it. Never put the tracking number of a travel bug or geocoin into a log, but use the reference number for the item (which always starts with TB*****).]

Hmmmm, I wonder what GerritS is up to? :laughing:

MrsB <_<