Geocoin Fest 2007- A National coin event!

Cornerstone4

I'm very confused...when I count up the people with the given quantities, I get over 350...where does the 267 come from?

If I don't have a "1" after a name, it isn't getting totalled up yet, that is where the 267 came from. There are around 90 names that don't have a number after them. Many, I'm sure are just 1 person, but a lot of them had more in their party as well.

Let me post this list...these are the one's I'm not sure if there were more than 1 person or not...

3blackcats

4xnurse

AcjLady

Allinfun

bronco busters

Bronco Cacher

BroncoCacherJr

C A Royal Flush

cache_in_pocket

Caching Chameleon

CachingCoins

capdude

capsbug

ClubChamp

coplite

Creativejoke

DaMoose & Squirrel

DOCPT

dooley2001

Droo

DyerX4

Ed Bermud??

Famgeo

flaglady

Flute Face

gebskab

goofyguy24

grcarlson

Homies from AL

IEcachers.com

J_Lo

Jade Cachers

Jaded

jbrunson & snoopcat

JJG10101

JM1372

Johnny Boy and DB Cooper

Katzylla

Lil Devil

lite_rod

Lostlad

MIBAlienHunter

mikedashg

ModelCitizen

Mojavewanderer

mondou2

not tom

over the arizona hill gang

Perthos

q22q17

Rad4Sand

Red Ryder

rgbgal

RoadRunner

Rockford Files

rockitbiker

Roxie Mama

S and B C

S*W*A*G

seaapple

ShamRider

sights2c

Spider Legder

Team Perks

team snafu

Team Wyoming

TeamAirik

The 4 Splinters

The Lost Clan

The Phantom Cacher

TheDeviousMaxPower

TheKackler

TMOCM

tntc

tom4props

Uncorked

VENONINI

Webfoot

wooddaus

WoolsonAbrams

zeber

zombie tribe

One last housekeeping note, and I'll let this thread wander to the nether region! :rolleyes:

There are a few personal TBs and coins in both the GeocoinFest Event, and the Temecula Event still. Would you mind checking your personal inventories and logging them out?

It doesn't make much differnece for you items, but I can't tell if there are any bugs that are now MIA with so many travellers still in the event!

Thanks for you help.

Dave

Am I reading it wrong????

Are there still more than 2300 trackables in the coin event and 340 plus in the temecula event?

I know lots are binder coins, but there are also a lot of bugs and actual travellers stuck in there! That's sad, it'll be interesting in 6 months to see how many are lost forever.....

Are there still more than 2300 trackables in the coin event and 340 plus in the temecula event?

I know lots are binder coins, but there are also a lot of bugs and actual travellers stuck in there! That's sad, it'll be interesting in 6 months to see how many are lost forever.....

2342 to be exact!

I checked one of the Unite TB's that I bought to the event and it does show as being in the hands of another geocacher. The log date is Feb 17 but it may have been made today after Dave's note but I do think something is wrong. I just looked ast the first two pages of TB's and only 5 out of the 40 are actually shown as being in the GeocoinFest, some are showing as being logged into other caches already.

This looks like a glitch of some type, 2342 TB's lost at one time has to be a record of some type!!!

2342 to be exact!

I checked one of the Unite TB's that I bought to the event and it does show as being in the hands of another geocacher. The log date is Feb 17 but it may have been made today after Dave's note but I do think something is wrong. I just looked ast the first two pages of TB's and only 5 out of the 40 are actually shown as being in the GeocoinFest, some are showing as being logged into other caches already.

This looks like a glitch of some type, 2342 TB's lost at one time has to be a record of some type!!!

:blink:

Yeah, when you click the drop-down menu, it shows the complete TB history for the cache! :)

There are maybe 40 or so left in each event. Many of those are personal coins, but some are actually real TBs! Those are the ones I'm concerned about, and that is why I asked everyone to grab their personal stuff out.

Thanks