Geocoin Fest 2007- A National coin event!

Cornerstone4

Well, it's already been a busy night for Coins & Pins...so I don't want to overload their servers....

The GeocoinFest 2007 coins are now up and available for purchase...

I got mine too. Hope the priority shipping means we'll have them in time for CoinFest :blink:

Where are they? I can't find them!

Well, it's already been a busy night for Coins & Pins...so I don't want to overload their servers....

The GeocoinFest 2007 coins are now up and available for purchase...

I got mine too. Hope the priority shipping means we'll have them in time for CoinFest :blink:

Where are they? I can't find them!

Click the graphic under the last Alamo coin that says "Page 2"

Another item that will be in the goodie bags. This is a Pathtag that's been designed and donated by the Geocoin Store. These look really nice!

I hear they'll have some available as giveaways at their event table too :huh:

GCFpathtag.jpg

Sweet!

Loven the pathtags, it's new, and it's FUN. I love mine. :P

Most important to me....they are cute!

see y'all in Cali

Pepper

Just to keep the frenzy going...here are some more pictures! :P

I got home last night and cut open the boxes of coins that were for the Geocoin Club...hey, you didn't expect me to leave them sitting in my garage for a week without looking did you?? :bad:

Anyway, here are some pics. The marker coin also comes in an Antique Silver finish, but I didn't get a picture of that one. Also, please use discretion when viewing the gold "Poker Chip" coins...they are incredibly shiny...and very reflective...and I was nekkid when I took the picture. :P:huh:

OK, not really....but you were worried for a minute weren't you? :o

11bca091-36f3-4249-bf21-647c8e61eb4f.jpg

547753e9-5c05-4c88-a4c4-7d9357752d72.jpg

832aa5ec-582b-47c2-b768-9a949ef3df0c.jpg

9b6afbe1-4cc0-43a8-a1a5-76fa283bdd6f.jpg

Only the poker challenge people will get those?

The rectangular marker coin has two different versions...the antique silver is for the poker players. The version that is pictured has been offered to the poker players first, and any left over will be available for sale at the event. I'm not sure on quantities...either AG or the Geocoin Club will need to answer that.

The gold chips will be used at the final table for the actual poker tourney! The top 3 finishers I believe will split those between them!

Pretty cool huh?

The gold chips will be used at the final table for the actual poker tourney! The top 3 finishers I believe will split those between them!

One issue with the above post. It's my understanding that only the Winner of the poker game gets to keep the gold play chips. I suppose the gracious nature of the winner will determine their final home <_<

One issue with the above post. It's my understanding that only the Winner of the poker game gets to keep the gold play chips. I suppose the gracious nature of the winner will determine their final home <_<

Then I humbly defer to your understanding of it...since you are running the game! :D

Then I humbly defer to your understanding of it...since you are running the game! :D

Oh, stop it :) You're gonna make me blush. . . . :D

The antique gold as shown will be available at the Geocoin Store event table for purchase on a first come, first serve basis. They did allow reservations of up to 3 coins each for the poker tournament playing field. But there are at least 200 coins remaining for general sale at the event with no purchase limits. Not all poker players elected to reserve coins. This coin is 2" in size and 4mm thick, trackable with icon. The cost is/will be $9.50 each.

There is an LE antique silver version of this coin that is a geocoin store gift to the players and staff. This finish will not be sold.

*Poker players please note: in my original email to the poker players list, I had the finishes backwards. What is stated above is correct.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Since we are unable to attend Geocoin Fest 2007 :) we will have to keep track and see who we have to bribe to maybe purchase a Marker coin for us. Heck we may even have to bribe the winner of the poker game to receive just one chip :D . Oh well everyone who is attending have a great time and don't worry about us others who can't attend and are freezing in the upper midwest.

I am sure this is all we will get <_<

:D

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

Since we are unable to attend Geocoin Fest 2007 :D we will have to keep track and see who we have to bribe to maybe purchase a Marker coin for us. Heck we may even have to bribe the winner of the poker game to receive just one chip :D . Oh well everyone who is attending have a great time and don't worry about us others who can't attend and are freezing in the upper midwest.

I am sure this is all we will get :D

:o

We are playing in the poker tourney and have already reserved some coins. I can be sure to set one aside for you to trade.

I also plan on begging and pleading with the winner for one of the chips maybe I can beg for you one too!

:):P<_<:D:)

Since we are unable to attend Geocoin Fest 2007 :o we will have to keep track and see who we have to bribe to maybe purchase a Marker coin for us. Heck we may even have to bribe the winner of the poker game to receive just one chip :D . Oh well everyone who is attending have a great time and don't worry about us others who can't attend and are freezing in the upper midwest.

:)

We are playing in the poker tourney and have already reserved some coins. I can be sure to set one aside for you to trade.

I also plan on begging and pleading with the winner for one of the chips maybe I can beg for you one too!

:):D<_<:D:)

Wow that did not take long. If you could set one aside that would be great, thank you. Hey you wont have to beg once you win the tourny. If you don't win then I hope you can really beg for two of them. :P

In not then become one of these :D no one will ever know.

Since we are unable to attend Geocoin Fest 2007 :o we will have to keep track and see who we have to bribe to maybe purchase a Marker coin for us. Heck we may even have to bribe the winner of the poker game to receive just one chip :) . Oh well everyone who is attending have a great time and don't worry about us others who can't attend and are freezing in the upper midwest.

:P

:D:)<_<:D:)

Hey think positive maybe you will need to beg yourself after you win them all :D

T-Shirt + Shorts = Warm weather Yesssssss !!! <_<

You can see the sun in the picture!

Last I heard, we had a chance of rain this weekend. Last weekend we set record highs...some areas reached the 90's! :D

Wow... I've spent enough time in the cooler PNW, it'll certainly be a switch for me. most of my childhood was in El Cajon, though, but I found cold easier to acclimate to than heat.

T-Shirt + Shorts = Warm weather Yesssssss !!! :)

Last I heard, we had a chance of rain this weekend. Last weekend we set record highs...some areas reached the 90's! :D

Only two more days until I leave for Geocoinfest! My husband is just a little jealous that I get to leave this cold weather behind for perfect biking weather since he's biked to work in subzero real feel temps this week <_<. All I have left to do before I leave is get my Geocoinfest or Bust wooden nickels ready to drop in caches along the way.

The antique gold as shown will be available at the Geocoin Store event table for purchase on a first come, first serve basis. They did allow reservations of up to 3 coins each for the poker tournament playing field. But there are at least 200 coins remaining for general sale at the event with no purchase limits. Not all poker players elected to reserve coins. This coin is 2" in size and 4mm thick, trackable with icon. The cost is/will be $9.50 each.

There is an LE antique silver version of this coin that is a geocoin store gift to the players and staff. This finish will not be sold.

*Poker players please note: in my original email to the poker players list, I had the finishes backwards. What is stated above is correct.

Weeeeellll.....as long as the cat's out of the bag <_<

PlaquerdsSilvercopy-1.jpg

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

I was just leaving to grab a bite for lunch...and I spotted this clown in the parking lot! :D

cd71a5db-343a-4ad4-8564-467832d0d3ed.jpg

fb8a2113-6931-4e70-b84d-1d8347b06b6b.jpg

Snazzy dresser ain't he? :)

(By the way...I'm sending the first pic to the local PD departments...print out a copy for a "Get out of Jail Free" pass....NOT! :o

ROFL! :D:D:):P I snorted my tea! :D:D:):)

Is that the CoinQuest cache you are placing? <_<:D

Last I heard, we had a chance of rain this weekend. Last weekend we set record highs...some areas reached the 90's! :)

Aw, man...my boss just finished custom embroidering some sweatshirts for the Alaskan Wolfpack. Won't have the heart to tell her we didn't wear them because it was TOO warm <_<. We're going to have to adjust to a 100 degree F temperature swing in just a matter of hours :D.

T-Shirt + Shorts = Warm weather Yesssssss !!! :D

Glad he was wearing something more than he did for the coin photos :D!