Is there enough interest for a TSD V2.5 Trackable

Team Sand Dollar

You can count me in for at least 2 of each metal.

Might I also urge you to consider a third metal like say gun metal or something like that.

I really liked the black nickel V2. <_<

You shouldn't have any problem selling/trading these coins. It's an awesome design!

;)

Might I also urge you to consider a third metal like say gun metal or something like that.

I really liked the black nickel V2. :laughing:

You shouldn't have any problem selling/trading these coins. It's an awesome design!

:o

I also really like the Black Nickel, maybe they do do something like a matte black nickel or sand blasted black nickel that would be cool.

I really liked the black nickel V2. :laughing:

:o

I also really like the Black Nickel, maybe they do do something like a matte black nickel or sand blasted black nickel that would be cool.

I need to go with a different metal than my non trackable ones as to make them easier to identify. The matte black nickellook too much like the regular black nickel and since the coin has no edges I can't sand blast finish them. At least that is what I am told by the mint. So I went with a Fosted (Misty) finish in Gold (Golden Dollar) and Silver (makes it look whiteish).

At this point I'm not sure there will be enough sells of this remake to go forward. At this point I am estimating only 30-40 sells and I will need to sell between 175-200 leaving 100 to trade.

At this time I am going to start a preorder list on the coin to determine the true interest. Please post your interest here or email me with Team Name, # coins wanted, coins Finish(s), Purchase or trade.

I will be selling them at $8 plus shipping.

Shipping US/Canada $1.50 first coin, $0.50 each additional coin.

Shipping other $2.50 first coin, $1.00 each aditional coin

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar